By maybe? - 11/02/2015 16:11 - Germany - Hamburg

Today, at a paintball match, my boyfriend shot me between the legs and asked, "Still want kids now?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 550
You deserved it 3 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope the answer is, "Yes, but with someone else"

Unload your clip at his crotch. Fair is fair.

Comments

While it's a bit out there, I'm sure he was just trying to be silly and didn't mean any harm. Just talk to him if it really upset you.

#12 That's beyond stupid and extremely feminist, withholding sex isn't going to work its just going to get him annoyed. So before you go spouting your feminist views think about the long term effect.

He intentionally shot her in the ******...... How does he mean no harm???!!!!

#26: Obviously I interpreted differently from you so don't get snappy. she said between the legs, so I read it as he missed because there was no indication that he truly hit her. I speak and read 3 languages so thing are not always interpreted how others may see.

12, he intentionally hit her in the crotch intending to cause her pain, implying that it would be similar to giving childbirth. Yes, he was probably joking, but seeing as paintball shots can cause huge welts and even make people bleed, plus the fact that he was intending for it to be at least a bit painful, I'd say it was a big deal. I think he was being a huge jerk and she definitely needs to have a talk with him and reconsider the relationship if he does stupid, hurtful things like this on a regular basis, joking or not.

#54, I don't know how speak/read 3 different languages affects interpretation, but in most cultures I've seen, being hit or shot in between the legs means they got hit in the crotch.

thanks for clearing up #68. #78: Oh really? Where does it say she was hit in the crotch? Oh yeah, it doesn't. I have trouble with inferring unless things are directly stated because since I know 3, I don't concentrate on one language. I also have a comprehensive disability. But thank you for your concern.

54- I get that FMLs don't have much information in them and can often be interpreted differently, but this one wouldn't make a lot of sense if he hadn't actually hit her.

Basically, I'm saying since i know 3 and maintain study is french, I don't catch hints. I read it as he shot by her not actually hit her so my mistake but I don't need people yelling, thank you to those who explained it. It was a misinterpretation. Does this make more sense now?

No problem 93. There's always different opinions to each FML. I agree he was probably joking, but it was definitely not funny. Plus a lot of people don't realize how painful paintballing is and don't realize that getting hit usually hurts pretty bad.

I agree completely that is painful and not funny and i know from paintball myself. But I misread it and everyone attacked instead of seeing confusion I had.

I'm sure he'll be sad when you tell him he never makes you that sore or wet.

Respond, "Still want sex? I guess not. "

Y0UI34574RD 15

If they're a gay male couple I feel like there could be much more meaning implied here.

This is when you unload all your ammo in the same area op. After recovering of course.

Le_ponderer 14

Pfffft! A paint-ball is the best he could think of? That's nothing to compare to birthing a baby. He should think more cannonball.

Doesn't make a paintball to the bag for no reason any less painful

Charles900 16

Ask him: "Do you still want a girlfriend? I guess not! "

Shoot him between the legs and ask if he still wants to have sex

brieannamadelynn 8