By Lifes_overated - 23/09/2009 14:10 - Australia

Today, at a bus stop my friend told me that he loved me. I, reacting on impulse, told him how long I've wanted to hear him say that, and kissed him. Then I realised the look on his face. Turns out he'd said 'I need new shoes' not 'I love you.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 056
You deserved it 48 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Conkers 0

Buy him new shoes, then he'll love you too?

How on Earth did you manage to get those mixed up? o_O

Comments

In the words of the Minute Maid commercial: OOPS!

Maybe if you were a better listener, he'd be more into you.

Wow you need to have your ears looked at. "I love you" wasn't even close!

He fancys you too, Guys are NEVER friends with girls, they want you for one reason only

You really are a pleb! lol Course they can be just friends

Talk about generalizing. Go hang yourself. EDIT: @18, not 20.

andlifesuxagain 0

Ok Ladies, this is for you, Guys will be friends with Girls under one of 3 possibilities: 1) He secretly wants to do you (usually for you girls its like dick in a jar status, notice when he stops calling you as much or even at all when you get BFs) 2) You Fat & or Ugly 3) Obligation, as you are a friend of his wife, family, etc. Dont believe me, ask him to hook up straight up... that will be the test... and when I say ask, dont put it in the "I heard that guys are only friends with girl...would you hook up with me" senario.

That is sickening. If you're a guy, you're a pig. If you're a girl, you need to hang out with REAL men and not with pigs. Believe it or not, some men are happy with their relationships, respect your relationships, think about more things than sex. Not all men go "it's a girl. I can't be friends with her unless it means I can have sex with her". Also, you suck at spelling.

He's just a troll. All of his posts are idiotic and ridiculous. Hence his name "The_Pleb". I've just taken to ignoring him because he obviously has nothing else to do but be a brainless waste of space.

Honestly, that's generally true. **** you #39 for having a stupid ass double standard... "If you're a guy, you're a pig. If you're a girl, you need to hang out with REAL men and not with pigs." Are you serious?

andlifesuxagain 0

Alright silver monstar, spelling huh, im sure you look high and mighty on that grammer platform of yours. Just because you can not find an attrative guy to date you for you does not mean you have to be bitter at the world. Take some yoga, go running, loose wait, and be less of a bitch and maybe someone will like you then!

doubleAbattery 0

OK, first of all, it's silver MOONstar, which makes perfect sense, and second, it weight, not wait, spelling huh, and third off, you're a moron.

Alright silver MOONSTAR, spelling huh, I'M sure you look high and mighty on that GRAMMAR platform of yours. Just because you can not find an ATTRACTIVE guy to date you for you does not mean you have to be bitter at the world. Take some yoga, go running, LOSE WEIGHT, and be less of a bitch and maybe someone will like you then! And those are just the spelling errors.

andlifesuxagain 0

lol That went completely over your head? So I bet I know what you use those double "A"s for... no date tonight huh.. im sorry

andlifesuxagain 0

Im surprised you can actually see after your pornganized mess.

...the ****? Try harder to be witty, really. Or would that give you a migraine?

andlifesuxagain 0

If you are going to take the time to fix an obvious joke, you might as well fix the rest of the paragraph for other English type errors, what a half ass effort

#39 was replying to the_pleb specifically, saying that if this person is a man, he's a pig and if this person is a woman, she needs to hang out with different guys.

jeremymg91 0

This is the first time I have accused something of being fake, but this sounds pretty impossible. If you liked the guy as much as it seems you probably would be listening to every word. Seems like you sat here trying to make up an FML and came up with this crap.

Whoa dont hate on me, im a guy and i have guy friends, im not making a pointless comment for the sake of it

machete_fml 0

OP, you WIN! really, there's 2 (or 3, 5, whatever) ways out of it and all are good

Even though it was embarrassing (I know how you feel since I hear the wrong things at times, too!), I guess that in some way, what happened was for the good? As long as he feels the same day one day or he still wants to be friends, then it's all good - with a bonus of you being able to confess your feelings, too!

Ouch. I could totally see that happening to me. XD I'm always miss hearing things too.