By Anonymous - 07/05/2011 05:58 - Canada

Today, at 2 in the morning, my water broke. I called my mom and woke her up to come watch our older kid, while my husband and I went to the hospital. After being tested at the hospital, I was told I had just peed myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 018
You deserved it 8 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're pregnant. stuff like this is bound to happen. don't beat yourself up over it.

I hope YOU know that the doctors and nurses have all seen and heard it before, and this isn't a unique situation. And the mother was probably fine because she was helping her very pregnant daughter. I also hope you know that the whole FML community is laughing at you for being a complete shitbag.

Comments

jrtepechis 6

not really when a pregnant woman pees theres really almost no smell because it's both her and the child's waste

I hope you know all the doctor's and nurses at the hospital are currently laughing at the fact that you can't tell that you pissed yourself, no matter what they tell you to your face, and everyon else will be laughing too when they find out too, except your mom, she probably ain't too happy about being woken up in the middle of the night to come watch your kid cause you urinated.

I hope YOU know that the doctors and nurses have all seen and heard it before, and this isn't a unique situation. And the mother was probably fine because she was helping her very pregnant daughter. I also hope you know that the whole FML community is laughing at you for being a complete shitbag.

lilcc86 0

You are an idiot. The doctors laughed at your mom because she had such an ugly ass kid. Doctors see all kinds of stuff everyday. A pregnant person mistaking pee for labor is not out of the ordinary for them. So stop making stupid ******* comments.

and again. And again, and again and again and again and......

oops my comment was meant for 36 lol.

all the doctors and nurses have seen

the doctors are not laughing asshole. I have a family of docs and nurses and this is a very common and NORMAL thing to happen. they won't think it's funny. idiot.

aimdya i wouldnt be talkin atleast OP could get a guy

aimdya you need to shut up. you have no idea how that may feel. all the doctors and nurses aren't stupid like you. They aren't laughing at her behind her back. they get cases like this all the time. it's a common mistake. With my third child I didn't even know that my water broke. I almost had her at home.

the doctors laugh you because they can't tell weather your a man or woman. have you seen your face?

I agree with every comment to you aimdya, stop trolling and causing trouble in a field that you know nothing about

F14Shado 0

weeeeelllllll...aren't you attractive...I bet you know all about making babies and being pregnant right? 'Cause you get laid all time... "I'm me and I am awesome" I bet that gets the boys into bed. I hope you piss yourself. Without being pregnant. You ignorant bitch.

Zombie65 0

remarks here really do show that the guys need to keep out of this one because you really don't know what the hell your talking about and the younger women here your day is coming unless you just never have kids OP hospital told my wife that same thing on our oldest of 4 kids then 2 days later later her doc calls and said oooops come back in so yep for once in a long time this is a fml for you

bettyxxoxx 0

Thats exactly what happened to me, too.

OP is from Canada... so the stay is free. unfortunately people take advantage of that so it's usually super crowded and they typically won't let you stay unless you are in one of the last stages of labor and 5+cm dialated. Or you have some kind of complication.

denbeste 3

Hospital isn't free in lolmerica? hahahahahahahaha:D that is funny!

LittlexSparrow 0

oh my goodness I'm afraid I'm gunna do that. I'm 36 weeks so it could happen any time >.

SteelCladAngel 0

lol you've got at least 3 more weeks ;). and congrats!

Moobug 4

If it does happen, don't worry. Women have peed in bed or had their waters go in the middle of shopping centres, and vice versa. The immediate effect is the same, no-one can really tell from looking which one it is and doctors really couldn't care less so long as mum and baby are healthy :) Enjoy the last few weeks, and have a good labour :D

Congrats. I hope u have a wonderful life with your baby. I hope he/she becomes everything u ever wanted him/her to be. good luck. :)

sooo glad you are reproducing!!! I'm sure your child will be the best glue eater!

stinkmeaner 3

you probably the best glue eater at your school

taylortm96 0
sourgirl101 28

If the baby is pressing up against your bladder to cause you to pee yourself, you must be so uncomfortable! The final stages for me were the worst. I went from "I'm so afraid of giving birth" to "Lordy, when can I get this kid out of me!!!"

That's why we should respect our mothers; for the trouble that they had got when they were having us inside their body.

That's not all, but it's a very good start. And don't forget the fathers, who had to endure living with the soon-to-be mothers ! ;p

lidemocr 0

haha yeah I did that twice towards the end of my pregnancy...once in Target lol