By gross - 11/06/2016 07:56 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, at 19 years of age, I finally saw a nude girl in real life. Specifically, my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 779
You deserved it 2 079

Same thing different taste

Comments

ber4fun 23

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
tarlax 11

You mean looking at a naked woman can get her pregnant or give you STDs? Oh shit.

PMprotege 9

that explains the sudden itching after watching ****

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Says the dude posting comments on some form of social media. In any case, I'm suuure the chicks dig generalizations.

Doesn't seem too terribly bad. provides more for sibling bonding, eh?

I meant, you know, for being closer. not anything weird like that.

If they got closer and bonded after the OP saw his sister naked, it's still weird and gross. "I love you sister, I'm so happy I accidentally saw you without any clothes on, it really makes me feel more connected to you."

Now she may be your sister but she ain't mine so pics or it didn't happen.

Who cares when you see a girl naked for the first time. It's just creepy that it was your sister (although probably not intentional)

Oh please I'm 12 and have gotten a handjob

You're acting like this makes you better than the OP, it doesn't. Despite that society puts sex on a pedestal, having any kind of sexual experience before other people, or at a young age, is really just meaningless. It means nothing and gives no indication that you're better than other people. Getting a handjob at 12 isn't something to be proud of, just be a kid for god sake, you'll regret it later if you don't.

Well G kiddo are you right-handed or left-handed

Oh please when I was a newborn I saw boobs for the first time, real adult boobs! But seriously dude you aren't cool, you're probably not even telling the truth

Muskrat777 13