By Anonymous - 02/12/2010 05:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, as I was walking into my apartment building, a douchebag leaned out his truck window and yelled, "HOW MUCH FOR A BJ?" He then pulled into a spot near my car. Apparently I have a charming new neighbor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 574
You deserved it 2 909

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should have said depends on the size. the smaller the more costly and by the sounds of it you need to get a loan from the bank.

He sounds fun. Invite him over for tea and crumpets.

Comments

oh come on .. give him his house warming gift ;D

harbqll 0

Were you dressed like a ***** at the time? Maybe he sa

harbqll 0

Maybe he saw you on the sidewalk and thought you were working.

No Suckie Suckie long time? You suck.

Who wants to bet the neighbour isn't actually a pervert, it's just that OP was dressed like a streetwalker :P?

Quest_ 13

Yeah, women are usually to blame for their own sexual harassment.

It's so nice to see that people think that sexual harassment is funny. That guy's a moron, and I hope that the OP won't have to see him all the time.

karmaslave 5

Ah, another douche reveals himself. ^

perdix 29

A charming new neighbor . . . and a potential satisfied customer. If you are coming up short on the rent, you can count on him for a steady stream of income, that is, if you are any good at rendering the service in question.

pokemaster2468 0

dick way 2 put it (but very creative)

So you write PIG in huge letters on some paper and GLUE it to his back window.... have fun scraping that off and maybe learn a lesson while doing so....

starfuryt550 3

his lesson to you would be quiet time with his d in your m.

ooooor key it into his car? Either way, nah. OP should take the higher road on this one.