By Anonymous - 04/01/2012 03:30 - Canada

Today, as an important meeting with clients was drawing to a close, we all stood up and they bid their farewells. My response was to blurt out, "Hello!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 626
You deserved it 7 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GoW_Chick 14

Just tell them you hate to say goodbye because that means you might not see them ever again

Comments

Are you guys serious? Lol, is everyone a bunch of grammar nazi's? Btw, you forgot the period.

Yup, FMLer's are super precious when it comes to grammar! Personally, it bugs me but not enough to thumb people down or correct it - half the time it's clear its only a small typing error or auto-correct.

JustinComments - Yes, the Grammar Nazis are very serious. Oh, and by the way, Grammar* Nazis* If you're going to correct someone, make sure you do it correctly.

HaleyXx_fml 11

Docbastard correct me if I am wrong here, but I believe that apostrophe after the yes may have been unnecessary. Then again I'm only in tenth grade english... Which is normal since I'm in tenth grade.

dukeunidude 4

#87 That statement has very bad sentence structure.

HaleyXx_fml 11

Haha ohh damn I feel stupid now well thanks for correcting me

HaleyXx_fml 11

As you can assume. My grades are not that good...

kingsley_fml 8

You say hello when they said goodbye Goodbye Goodbye I don't know why you said hello they said goodbye

octopusxO 3

Was that supposed to be a reference to a Beatles song....

kingsley_fml 8

@ 13: It's a spin on a classic Beatles tune...

The Beatles suck their music should just fall off the earth and burn in the sun

Jewelie737 0

Hopefully they laughed and just thought you were having a really long day!

Snafuusmc 12

"You say goodbye and I say hello" Beatles anyone?

Funny, I was playing that just an hour ago.

kingsley_fml 8
XxHoPPoxX 8
HaleyXx_fml 11

John Lennon's soul is crying because of that comment :( how do you not know the Beatles?

Reminds me of the time I bit into a scorching Hot Pocket and said "brr"...it happens

*sings* hot pocket! Jim Gaffigan, anyone?

HaleyXx_fml 11

Daniel tosh made a hot pocket joke too...

MusicLastForever 4
LiyIa_fml 8

I dont see any poor spelling here! Only a jack ass

LiyIa_fml 8

Yeah...... Why cant people just laugh it off!!!! I do. :)

perdix 29

Idiots like you should say "Aloha" or "Shalom" which mean both hello and good-bye because you lack the sense to know which one applies.

And I assume the great and mighty perdix has never had a single slip of the tongue?

perdix 29

Actually #51, when my tongue slips just right, I am at my greatest ;)

GoW_Chick 14

Wow perdix you sure do know how to get a girl excited ;)

perdix 29

#58. I'm just getting warmed up, over here!

kingsley_fml 8

@60 - May the farce be with you.

How did I know you would make a sex joke? :)

GoW_Chick 14

62- make sure you stay at a steady pace wouldn't want to finish too early.

perdix 29

#72, Um, because you've been reading my comments for more than three days? #77, Don't worry, my motto is "Slow and steady wins the race." You may want to bring a book.