By SkinsCastSelection - 17/01/2011 06:24 - France

Today, and ever since I was born, I've had a lazy eye. This morning my boyfriend broke up with me. He thought it was funny to state that we just weren't looking at life in the same way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 646
You deserved it 3 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

That's a great line. It's too bad he didn't save it for when he had a good opportunity to use it. Something like: "Where's my keys?" "Right there in front of you on the table." "Oh I can't believe I missed that." "I guess we just aren't looking at things in the same way."

Comments

Eye think you should be happy, the guy's an ass.

UpsidedownKayak 9

Really OP, I don't see why you haven't learned to have a sense of humor about your lazy eye. You are going to see these type of comments and questions coming at you for the rest of your life. People are just curious and you just have to look past it and not let it get to you.

He was not curious, he was joking about it while dumping her!

I suppose you aren't a visionary - try to see things from his point of view. Have a sense of humour and say something jocular. Bring up a funny optic of discussion and keep things light. Spare the rod, spoil yourself, and get an ice cream cone. Things will look up in no time.

ilovejeland 0

think ur ex sux eggs. Btw u do no tht u can fix tht lazy eye right? Just put an eye patch over ur good eye to make the lazy one ''work harder'' unless ur proud of ur lazy eye thn nevrmind.

GetaLifePlease 0

considering the fml I don't think she's proud of it at all

The whole eyepatch thing only works when you are young once you get older you can't get it fixed. You can only wear special glasses that straighten it

akd1v 0

what a bitch move on his part, maybe you and your next boyfriend will see eye to eye

MinajMania21 0

So wait, by what all 4 of your FMLs are saying, this morning your boyfriend took a dump shaped like a heart and sent you a picture, then you went over to tell him off, then you guys had sex. When you started to come you said "ah ah ah AH", in which he replied "Staying Alive, Staying Alive". Then when you were all done with sex you guys sat down to talk and he dumped you, and said "you have a different way of looking at life." And it's a pun because u have a lazy eye. Then in the mix of all that, you broke your arm, which forced you into a cast, and since your boyfriend, oh sorry your ex boyfriend, was your only friend you had to sign your own cast. WOW! You do have a ****** up life.

AAAAARGH. I'm going to kill myself now >_>

mintcar 9

SKINS CAST SELECTION! SKINS CAST SELECTION! The name...so obvious. So...so obvious.