By roadkill - 28/02/2011 15:50 - United States

Today, an old lady hit me with her car, after which she said, "Oh! Not again!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 283
You deserved it 2 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So the same lady has hit you twice? She's clearly after you.

Comments

cdatribe23 0

lmao :D old people these days haha

That's when her license should have been revoked on the spot!! Sorry OP, I hope you're Ok.

Ahaha! I especially like it because, 'Oh! Not again!' seems more like an irritated response, rather than having any real concern for you at all.

getraped 0

one reason why old people shouldn't be allowed to drive

I feel bad for the old lady, as this has happened to her more than once.

jordanprodigy023 0

This is why old people shouldn't be allowed to drive

lshmsfomhaiadmt 0

Lmao "Oh! Not Again!" RAAMMMPPPAAAGGGGGEEEEE!!!!

yeah after a certain age, it should be mandatory to take a drivers test every year... because the problem isn't that people should never get their liscence it's that the government gives them their liscence and then never makes sure they keep up the skills...

TheDrifter 23

I don't see a need for an age requirement. I say if you get two tickets in a year and anytime you are in an accident you should have to retest to prove you're not incompetent. With a clause to prevent using the same tester multiple times, should help lower the rates of cheating.

jordanprodigy023 0

It's mostly teenagers and old people who get in accidents, old people are worse because they drive 20 mph under the speed limit and don't know when they are at fault. This of course is not all old people but a good majority

Sinkhole 26

And all old people should be punished because of what you say is a good majority? Then why not punishing teenagers and young adults as well?

Sinkhole, teenagers do get punished. Look how much insurance on a car costs when you are a teenager, especially a teenage boy. that's the punishment for teenagers, it's so high that some people can't even afford it.

Sinkhole 26

It's not the same kind of punishment. Would you rather have high insurance premiums or not being able to drive at all? Notice how very different those punishments are. You are from the UK, and I read that young drivers get discount on their insurance premiums if they undertake driver training. I also read that in the US, students with good grades can get discounts as well. You telling me about insurance premiums doesn't really make much difference to me, because we're from different countries and insurance policies are different here.

Hidan_fml 0

Dear God (Jashin), We are willing to make a trade. This old lady, Justin Bieber, Lady GaGa, and every Disney Channel Star. In return, we want Freddie Mercury, and Bob Marley. I'll let the others below me speak now for who they want to give up for who they want to be returned. Sincerely, .......Hidan