By ThatGirl - 19/07/2012 15:30 - United States

Today, an idiot decided it would be fun to light up a firecracker in front of our house. It ended with firetrucks, a black yard, and yet somehow the weeds survived. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 549
You deserved it 2 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohcoolstorybro 14

At least you don't have to cut the grass for a while

Comments

Breebabeyy 9

Hey you still have something to live in

olpally 32

Sorry op, that was me. I'm a pyromaniac :D I just love setting things on fire on other people's lawns. I've marked my territory. ;)

olpally 32

To everyone that thumbed me down... Learn to take a joke. *eats some pizza and has a pop* while waiting for someone to bash my comment. Get a sense of humor people.

LO388 7

Humans: 0 Weeds: 1 The weeds will always win!

simplylost643 0

#15- Not always! Those napalming SOB's at Tru-Green Chem Lawn can do wonders with lawns. Give them 3 weeks, and they'll give you a clean yard, and your weeds a new homeless problem.

galacticstorm 6

the only reason those bastards live is so we can smoke them to death as they burn slowly and painfully for our enjoyment.(yes I know garden weeds are not exactly cannabis,its a joke)

Weeds and cockroaches will be the only survivors after the apocalypse. Those, and Nokia phones.

And you should not forget idiots... They are bound to survive too

Sady, Twinkies won't survive as long since Hostess eliminated the transfat.

Have you ever felt one in your hand?it was like carrying invincibility.

KiiwiiRox 6

Honestly I thought you said the WEED survived... I was going to say, "isn't that a good thing?" But never mind :) Better luck next time on them WEEDS. They're a hassle to kill.

That's what I thought too! He could have just combatted the stress of a ****** up yard by smoking all the weed that survived!

I initially thought that as well. Maybe he didnt want the cops to find it when they came or something...

megamandude455 10

press charges rather han jumping on fml. people these days

If everybody that SHOULD do that actually did, FML would indeed be a boring site.

It takes what, ten seconds to submit an FML? It's not like the OP set aside a whole day to vent about it. Get over yourself, and come up with a better reason to say YDI, troll.