By IcantDance! - 01/10/2012 16:05 - United States - Daphne

Today, although I can't dance, I decided to go to a club. A really cute girl asked me to dance, and I politely declined. She kept insisting, so I finally said okay. A few minutes in, she stopped, looked at me, and said, "If you're going to make fun of my dancing, I'm leaving." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 337
You deserved it 2 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She made you dance even when you didn't want to. Don't beat yourself up over it.

JustMery 9

Join the club. You're not the only one.

Comments

Why didn't you just tell her that you can't dance?

Be honest about not being able to dance. Then you can use that to ask cute girls to teach you

unknown_user5566 26

I feel bad for people when they step outside their comfort zone, and it blows up in their face. Don't fret OP, I am sure you'll find a nice girl to practice your dance moves with!

That was a stupid comment. But I wont thumb you down because your display pic is pretty :P

70- I enjoyed reading that comment, yours on the other hand was stupid and unnecessary. :)

But did you really feel like you gained something from that comment, an ounce of happiness or slightly more experience on FML? Did reading it make you a better person? If the answer is no, then you really shouldn't be talking.

If you can't dance stick with a simple two-step... Hard to **** that up!! Haha

olpally 32

That's why I drink liquor before I dance, it loosens me up and it works every time... You need to loosen up your nerves op.

lacespace 8

The only problem with that is- YOU feel loosey goosey and good right? Well, how do you think you look? Like a drunk ass goose.

If he's loose, why would he care? All that matters is that he's having fun...

LiterOfCola 16

19 I doubt he gets ****** up before dancing. He can get a buzz to loosen him up without looking like a drunk baboon

lacespace 8

Never did I say he should care did I grasshopper? It's only about awareness. If I was squawking around flapping to the left and to the right I'd feel like the bomb dot com in my drunk nature. But I'd look like a seizure. And there's nothing wrong with that.

olpally 32

Yeah, I feel good and I handle my liquor really well... I'm a happy drunk and a giggly one :) my bartenders who are girls, can vouch for me on this... Lol. I'm always having fun... Op should try it. I'm never an asshole when I'm drunk.

At my senior homecoming dance I have this guy friend who was drunk just to loosen himself up. He didn't look like a drunk ass goose. I had no idea he was drunk till maybe a day after

lacespace 8

Snoopy- assuming you're a child I'm just going to politely tell you I'm joking around-always. And just so you know I'm glad you comprehend that one person's drunkenness differs from the next, so while some of us duck duck goose on the dance floor, others bump&grind like evolution and the existence of mankind hang in the balance of their pants and buttholes.

ah man that sucks, I cant dance worth shit either.. im the guy who gets drunk and watches the drinks at the table lol

unknown_user5566 26

Why? The FML implied she would just walk away from him, it didn't imply that she felt she was already OP's girlfriend.

venomousddog 19

Here's a tip for dancing just flail your arms around

Don't forget to stick your tongue out and yodel

thrAsHeRr9081 16

They played that song at my wedding reception this past Saturday... Oh my goodness, it was freaking hilarious.

You missed the moment playa! Inform her that you or not mocking her, and that your dancing bites. However, a beautiful woman like she is, is worth looking like a total fool dancing any day. Ice breaker - truth, and enjoying oneself regardless of what people say- that was a homer given to you on a silver platter and none of it would have been made up crap!! Carpe diem dude!!!