By a chick in California - 14/06/2012 20:10 - United States - Ceres

Spicy
Today, all my guy friends kept hugging me tightly and then softly and then tightly again. I later found out they just wanted to feel my boobs on their chests. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 285
You deserved it 8 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you feel a tic tac in their pockets?

2ndSucks 15

Comments

PrussiaisAwesome 15

How do you not notice that they're doing something weird. It sounded like an unusual way to hug someone to me.

I get hugged that way all the time by one of my guy friends. He's kind of a perv so I'm not surprised.

cheetahbaby96 8

That's why I give side hugs

wlddog 14

And the award for oldest single person in the room goes to..... (Drum Roll) LUCKY #13!!! Congratulations!!! What is your secret #13? Oh it's the "Side Hug" you say. You must be so proud.

cheetahbaby96 8

222- Too bad... I'm not single. Haven't been for over 2 years. I give my guy friends side hugs because I highly doubt my boyfriend would appreciate me sticking my boobs against other guys.

Ciraxas 7

I dont think your boyfriend would care....

Little do u know, side boob is great!

They love them Tig Ol' Bitties. Take it from someone with the inconvenience of em.

TheDrifter 23

You didn't notice them ducking down to bury their faces in your cleavage during those big hugs?

No. No, I didn't notice that...weird...

unknown_user5566 26

15- You mean that's not normal?

Happens all the time. Guys are cool sometimes, but they really can be douche bags sometimes. That happened to me too. I get scooped on a daily basis. All I can say is that sucks.

peachyFML 17

I don't see how that makes them douche bags. If girls go to football practice to see hot shirtless guys, does that make them a ****, or are you just that sexist?

50) there is a big difference between guys feeling up a woman's boobs and women staring at a bunch of shirtless guys.

No 88, it can be considered sexual harrasment without the woman's consent, while staring at a bunch of men could be embarrassing it's not illegal.

peachyFML 17

56- I do understand that those are two different levels. I was just referring to the perverted thing and wanted to point out a different perspective. Being as uncreative as I am, I couldn't think of a better comparison. :)

Blooblibloo 4

Well think of a girl feeling up a guy's butt.

jim_bolicious 4

A better comparison would be if a chick can see that guyfriend has a big package and goes to hug him and puts a leg between his legs to rub up against it. The difference is the guy would like it and make a move

TheDrifter 23

You're thinking it might have been a touch nipply in California today?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

You're friends with pervs :p

1crabbygirl 10

She's friends with *guys. Guys like boobs.

Nothing wrong with liking boobs, but there is something wrong with feeling someone up without their permission.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Exactly. 95% of my friends are guys, but I don't hug them but very rarely. When I do, it's side-hugs....for this reason.

SystemofaBlink41 27

I'd say natural hornballs, perv is when it gets creepy...

It's one thing what the OP's friends do and another when it's a genuine hug. Giving a side hug when it's a genuine hug sounds silly to me, tbh.

BubbleGrunge 18

So, sweetheart, nows your chance to dig your claws in the one you like best.