By Anonymous - 30/06/2014 01:25 - United States - Butler

Today, after working the night shift, I accidentally left my iPod at the office. I woke up later and went on Facebook. To my dismay, I saw some coworker had posted stuff on my wall, such as, "I really have to take a shit!" and "Yes, my tits are real!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 009
You deserved it 12 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

heres a bright idea, put on a password!

You know, the thing about puns, they have to make sense.

Comments

haha... you're coworkers are coolio... I'm sure you'll put a password on you're other electronics

Your sure you wouldn't get upset if you're coworkers did the same thing to you bro?

I'm sorry and I know I'll get down voted for this but your*. I can't help but cringe every time someone does this. You're = You are, please people learn the difference. I know I've probably made a fair amount of mistakes in this and I normally keep my mouth shut on spelling mistakes but I can't stand it when people use you're, we'll, we're etc. in the wrong way. The word you're (you are) looking for is "your". I have said your/re so many times now it doesn't sound like a real word in my head..

#25 - thank you sweetheart. I took absolutely no offense from you're comment. You we're very polite and clear. I am positive many we'll benefit from this and enhance there grammar. Sorry i meant to say they're grammar. Their is no harm done whatsoever.

#33 It would be their in that situation. And will in an earlier part.

You clearly don't get it. So wrapped in the minutiae of the words that you miss the message completely.

The level of troll is strong with 33.

My comment was actually aimed at 15 not at you..

40 - You missed about 5 more there, bud.

I just have to ask... Are they real?

RedPillSucks 31

OPs a dude. So.... Yes. (I know it doesn't say gender anywhere, but it's fun to assume)

It doesn't say his/hers gender in this FML

Can't he get in serious trouble for that?

Sierra7211 17

That's not really a big deal, just delete them and put up a status saying something like "Sorry everybody, I left my facebook open." Problem solved

We will need pictures of said "****" so the good people of FML can judge if they are real or not for themselves.

I work the night shift and I left my iPad once! I'm just glad no one messed with it! But I also have a password on there.

austin_hall29 9

Something like that has happened to me, except it was about my secrets that I've only told 2 people

wow when did I pod start doing facebook..

Yeah that's new to me, too. I thought iPods were just music. iPhones can connect to Facebook, though.

Lil_Red777 21

You've never heard of the ipod touch? They're basically the same thing as an iPhone, you just need Wi-Fi.

An iPod is basically an iPhone without the phone.