By Anonymous - 15/01/2013 12:14 - Canada - Saint-laurent

Today, after working the midnight shift at my job, I thought it would be nice to leave a sweet love note along with my boyfriend's favourite candy in his car. Upon finding it, he immediately broke up with me for "breaking into" his car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 715
You deserved it 5 319

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nothing92x 13

"You broke into my car, I break your heart!"

That is nice, What a **** head, you deserve better!

Comments

I would have asked him what he was hiding in his car that he was so scared that I'd find. Guys don't just randomly freak out when their girlfriends leave notes and shit. I'm a very trusting person in a relationship but that'd shoot up a red flag in my mind.

I disagree. I don't have anything valuable/ evidence of massive orgies in my car, but I'd still be pissed that someone broke into my private property without my permission. I'm willing to give OP the benefit of the doubt and assume she had a set of his car keys, but even still, I'd consider such an act a huge invasion of my privacy.

RedPillSucks 31

Why would it be an invasion of privacy if you gave someone the keys to your car and they used the key? Seems like tacit permission, but I'm no lawyer, although I did sleep with Paris Hilton once.

These people are dating. She was trying to do something nice for him and I highly doubt she broke in. Nobody puts that much effort in to something. Perhaps she took the keys to unlock the car or hell maybe he leaves it unlocked. You guys are imagining bricks through windows when you need to be imagining "hey I forgot something in the car, let me grab it." When you say someone please be aware that the someone isn't a stranger but your significant other. You'd consider them putting something nice in your car an invasion of privacy?

Have to agree with you here, its a major issue if she's breaking into his car.

date me! you can give me all the candy and I wouldn't mind!

Did you throw a rock at his windshield to break his window? Forgivable if the candy was "Sour Patch Kids" First sour then sweet.(:

I would be pissed too if you busted a $200 window to put $2 worth of candy and a note in it.

perdix 29

You're not a well-matched couple anyways. He likes to snack on candy, while you prefer Slim Jims.

She seems like more of a sausage girl to me.

*In the "Macho Man's" Voice* "Snap into a Slim Jim!" (R.I.P. Randy Savage)

perdix 29

#26, *facepalm*, I don't know if you are having me on, or whether I need to explain this to you, but here goes: a slim jim is also a tool you use to break in to cars.

Uh, I was just having you on... *looks around suspiciously*

perdix 29

#39, shit! I hate having to explain my jokes . . . even worse when I didn't really have to! I wasn't sure you didn't know or just wanted to take the thread a different direction. I feel like covering myself in ketchup and laying motionless on the ground!

RedPillSucks 31

Was it unlocked? Cause he needs to start locking his car

onorexveritas 23

I think he was looking for a excuse to dump you

10showgirl 16

Sounds suspicious to me.... Sounds like he was hiding something.... Don't take him back if he asks for a second chance.

gregkingsley 4

Talk about looking for a reason! Eayyy?

What?!? Such an asshole. He just couldn't find a valuable reason to break up with you.