By Anonymous - 21/11/2010 23:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, after wondering why I've never met my father, I asked my mom if I was the product of a one-night stand. She replied with, "Well, technically he didn't spend the night." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 840
You deserved it 3 692

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LOLatU87 0

Wow, guess your mom was easy back in the day

I'm sorry OP that you found out your mom was (still is?) easy. Look on the bright side though, when your mom narrows it down to a few potential men; you can go on tv and let Maury tell you who your father is. If it turns out to be none of them he'll keep helping you search. He doesn't care how high that number of men gets: 30,50, even 100! He won't rest until someone is your daddy!

Comments

I'm sorry OP that you found out your mom was (still is?) easy. Look on the bright side though, when your mom narrows it down to a few potential men; you can go on tv and let Maury tell you who your father is. If it turns out to be none of them he'll keep helping you search. He doesn't care how high that number of men gets: 30,50, even 100! He won't rest until someone is your daddy!

Draminicaus 0

Ask a question and get an honest answer? Oh, the agony. Yeah, it sucks, but it's not the end of the world. I mean, you could have been conceived by a monkey or something.

I'm sorry OP. I feel your pain. My daughter's sperm donor barely comes around. She doesn't know him from Adam and I was with that bastard on and off for close to 15 years. Cut mom some slack, I'm sure she didn't mean for things to be the way they are. No woman goes out looking to make some deadbeat into a father, right?

You sound like a lovely person. I mean that sincerely and you obviously have been under appreciated by your spouse. Shame on him.

noeryu 1

Not true. My mom went out and slept with alot if people to have me. I'm never going to meet him. btw he's rich.

so do you take those "your mama" jokes personally? it sounds like you should.

That was plain cruel, you! BTW, am I the only one thinking that a money exchange could be implied in the mother's answer?

everluck23 0

lucky for you, they didn't have plan B until a few years ago.

aww.. that sucks! but at least she had you! :)

penfoldsman 0

ah ha ha ha...your mother's a Ho

RedPillSucks 31

He didn't spend the night cause he had to deliver toys. He was with your mom and her two sisters. To commemorate the time, as he drives by, he yells Ho Ho Ho. You should feel joyous everytime you hear this.

meowcow 3

Your lifetime of pain = my 5 second chuckle