By Anonymous - 30/04/2017 12:00

Today, after two months of being teased by my friends for getting wasted and passing out from only one shot, I learned that I wasn't actually too weak to handle the alcohol. My "friends" had secretly laced my drink with sleeping pills. They're now teasing me for believing them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 472
You deserved it 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, I would cut off all contact with them. If they're scummy enough to rookie you and take advantage of quite possibly nearly overdosing you to amuse themselves, there's nothing stopping them from doing worse.

Hell no. If they admitted this in text save the conversation. You could probably press charges or at least threaten to. They already have zero respect for you so have no worries looking like a loser or a snitch to them because their opinions are nothing.

Comments

Lucky O'Guin 18

First off, these are not friends. Anyone who is so stupidly irresponsible deserves to be prosecuted. Secondly, if you have remained friends with them, you are even more stupid than they.

Friends don't ROOFIE friends, for chrissake. That's horrible!!!

Are you sure these people are friends? Also, the law frowns on people being drugged, just in case you weren't sure.

These guys are not your friends. If cutting them all out is too hard for you, find out who actually thought it was a good idea and who only went along with it because they couldn't stop it, then certainly remove the former as friends and be wary of the latter.

WeirdUS 29

Found those responsible and drop a dried or fresh Carolina Reaper into a pitcher of the drink they will all share. Whether it's Iced T lemonade or whatever. Film it upload it and afterwards cut them all off. Those ain't your friends. You can get carolina reaper on amazon for less than $10.

ohsnapword 21

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Stay away from those people. Warn others about them. They had no problem ROOFIEing a friend, found it fun to lie to you, think it's funny that you believed them. I have no doubt in my mind that they would do it again, and in a situation where they are putting you in real danger- friends who find it funny to drug each other probably would think it's hilarious that some dude was raping you in the corner and you didn't know about it until they send you a Youtube link.

marsmonkey 8

That is horrifying. I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to you. Hard as it may be, please separate from those "friends." That is a cruel and dangerous thing they did, and if they think that's funny, you should not keep them in your life. I wish you well.

I think you need to find new friends. People who lace your drink aren't people I want in my life.