By neverdatingagain - 27/11/2016 22:07 - United States - Lake Oswego

Today, after three years of dating, my boyfriend finally proposed. To my best friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 717
You deserved it 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was your best friend dating him behind your back or did he just freakishly pull this out of nowhere? What did she say when he asked? We need to know!

This is why I don't have friends. Hahahaha! Haha. Ha. I swear that's why.

Comments

The perks of being in a "relationship" ew.

The story of the three dumps. Dump the boyfriend Dump the best friend and most importantly, dump a bag of flaming shit outside wherever it is they move in together at.

Let them have each other. They both must be scum so let them be miserable together. Be glad you're done with them.

Look on the bright side, people who cheat -with- someone will eventually cheat -on- them, so you have that sweet, sweet karma to look forward to when their relationship inevitably goes up in flames.

CliffyB03 28

He's obviously practicing proposing to you with her! She's your best friend so she knows which way to propose to you best ?

Maybe this was all a joke? A very sick joke?

Or maybe he wanted to practice with her because she's your best friend. She knows you the best and could help give him some pointers and everything. That way, when the time comes, it's perfect for you!

But with all that aside, I wish you the best OP. Everything will work out.

That's why my friends are much older than me! For him to propose to her means somethings been going on a while. F them!