By … - 28/06/2012 14:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, after three months of them dating, I finally met the guy my best friend claims she's in love with. To my horror, she's dating the douchebag that I had a one-night stand with a week ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 431
You deserved it 6 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mccoole727 13

You should tell her, though it may break her heart, she deserves to know.

Comments

I'm sorry that sucks , just be careful she might not believe you. I've had a similar situation I caught my friends bf at the bar with another girl and when I tried to tell her she thought I was jealous I guess and she didn't believe me until she saw it for herself

I've also had a situation like that. Only one of my gfs friends tried to tell her I was at the bar hitting on her. When in reality I was with my girl that whole night. P.S. The friend is kind of the slutty one of the group. (just saying)

Just hope you aren't pregnant. Pretty sure that would add salt to her wound

Yes, to rub salt in someones wounds is a common saying...it means to make a bad situation worse... Seriously? How have you got a single positive vote...

That is a figure of speech, put salt on an open cut and you will see where the saying came from.

its not your fault that your best friends bf is a douche bag. just talk to her. hopefully she listens and doesnt think youre making it up. im sorry op.

Well you didn't know. What are we supposed to tell you? Tell your friend and let her have a mental breakdown? Get your bigger brother and let them fight in underground boxing? Call some fire support and blow up the guys house? (thank god for hellfire rockets) I honestly don't know what to tell you... Except that I like the third choice. I always like blowing up houses. It's the reason I have a freaking helicopter on my profile. Do something about it.

hockeyoceancity 13

Okay. Where do i start... You should never join the Marines you seem trigger happy and should not be given a weapon to hurt anyone. Also saying, you don't know what to say, seems like the smartest thing i've ever seen you say so far. Stick with the gun range buddy...

Huh, okay. I have multiple issues to discuss. One, is please stop looking at people's profile, just to diss them. It's rather pathetic. Secondly, I want to join the USMC to be a helicopter pilot. Hence the helicopter profile photo. I thought you could figure that out on your own. I'm not going to just take a M4A1 and shoot out the window. I'm not stupid, unlike you, who has run on sentences and bad grammar. And also can't take a hint.

Just so I have this clear, your friend is stupid enough to fall in love with a cheating ass clown, you're stupid enough to have a one-night stand with said ass clown, and the guy in question is a cheating ass clown. Sounds like you all deserve each other. Let the thumbs down for being an insensitive bastard commence.

hateifyouwant 3

I gave you a thumbs up...but it kind of was just to make myself feel better about the thumbs down I got for stating the same opinion...

It really isn't either of their faults. I had a boyfriend who seemed sweet and always treated me well when we together, but when we weren't he'd apparently turn into a massive douche bag and sleep with anything that moved. I found out when he tried to hook up with my best friends sister, not realizing that I knew her and that she knew who he was.

Deannie88 6

I like how you speak your mind Doc.

71 - I want to thumb you down for your second comment because while I don't have one night stands, I also think people who respect themselves can still have one night stands. On the other hand, I want to thumb you up because your fourth comment made me laugh :)

iGrassYourSister 6

Not that you re not insensitive, you're a plain dumbass. You live in the world of ****** and can you really blame a girl that has been cheated on and doesn't know it? What's next, you're going to justify cheating and claim innocent people deserved that because they are stupid based on fact that they've been cheated on? Go back to your virgin island. And what's up with tard fml users that thumb up every halfwit comment that claims it will get thumbed down? Some kind of reverse psychology shit or just a rebel teenagers that thumb up most retarded comments there are

iGrassYourSister - Go back...to my what? My virgin island. Are you trying to imply that I'm a virgin or something? Hahaha! That's hilarious! I'll have to tell Mrs. Bastard about that. She'll get a kick out of that. As for the thumbs up, I guess there are more sensible people here who agree with what I said than I expected. There's only one half-wit on this thread, friend, and it isn't I.

1crabbygirl 10

It isn't *me*. Pronoun acting as a direct object. Leave a little moral high ground for others next time. Or maybe you feel that everyone who isn't married and uses birth control is a ****? See Rush Limbaugh, SanctemoniousBastard...

1crabbygirl - You made two fatal errors. A) I never said anyone was a ****. Those are YOUR words. I can speak very ******* well for myself without you putting words in my mouth. B) The correct grammar is "It isn't I" whether you choose to believe it or not. When you use a pronoun after a linking verb like "is", you use the subjective case. I absolutely LOVE when someone tries to correct grammar and fails spectacularly.

I thumbed up Doc just because it seems to piss off iGrassYourSister.

iGrassYourSister 6

ffs you're even worse than I thought. But the way you avoided my main point and focused on one remark just indicated I was right, hard to admit it huh? Won't let your silly bubble burst and actually believe that sensible people thumb up your posts? Keep dreaming, all you have is horde of rebel teenagers who thinks they have a sense of humor, perhaps some hipsters and bunch of tards like you. I guess it's some kind of cult here on fml, saw some of your sheeps on other fmls too. all half-wits, but as long as you stick together, thumb up your each other comments and thumb up other's, I guess you can keep living a dream.

did you tell her that ??? I think she has a right to know, and it's not like she would have a right to get mad at you if she found out, because you didn't know that she (or anyone) was dating him . honesty is [usually] the best policy .

flashback.miss 28

Please! The sooner the better! But yikes. Small word. Best of luck to you, OP.

sioux4 17

FYL and your friend's. Sorry OP!

i think this is more a case of FHL..at least you arent the one dating him.

Ugh, if there's one thing I hate it's fake people. If she's truly your friend, steer her away from this douchebag before she ends up with a broken heart.