By Username - 15/09/2010 18:02 - France

Today, after telling me his other girlfriend is pregnant, my boyfriend said we should stay together so I could help out with the baby. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 031
You deserved it 4 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kick him in the balls and tell him to get lost

When exactly did his brain cease to function, darling?

Comments

I DO hope that you mean your EX-boyfriend by now!

#11 Agreed! OP, if you haven't already ditched this loser, then I recommend doing so immediately! Then get tested for STDs.

I agree with #11, dump his ass if you haven't already!

Heh, these "current or ex?" comments explain why OPs sometimes say things like "the father of my child." Then they get blasted for "sounding like a ****." Damned if you do...

FFML_314 11

"I just ate a rabbits asshole and I'm not sure where to put my bong" She asked me to finish her sentence, right before I killed her.

20-though I am curious what bizarre chain of events occurred to make someone do this, at the risk of death I'm just gonna go along with you here. =)

RedPillSucks 31

obviously, the rabbit asshole was to get rid of the taste of the bong smoke. Of course, I'm assuming she didn't have a typo and meant to type "rabid asshole". If that's the case.... never mind.

Was it foamy, hydrophobic, and photosensitive, RPS? ;)

can I have this guys address so I can beat the shit out of him?

hidingoutt7 0

tell him to keep it in his pants next time and to make sure of that u should kick him in the balls over and over

**** him up so bad he'll be in the hospital for years. He's ******* retarded, and to think he could get away with treating you like that? Despicable.

no, 18, the comment didn't show up properly. what I meant to say was

rallets 22

candlejack is gonna take you away for not finishing your.....

lousy girlfriend...i hope you get hit by a truck for putting this on fml.

Action_Bastard 0

Either this man has the biggest balls made of the most durable metal alloy ever discovered...or...well that's pretty much it. That's pretty fearless of him to make such a suggestion.

perdix 29

Didn't he already help out enough with the baby? Sounds like a euphemistic way to ask for a threesome -- face it, he's been doing time-shifted threesomes for quite a while now.

RedPillSucks 31

Exactly. Can't hurt a playah for asking..... Well, if you beat him to death, at least it wont hurt for long.