By zuper_duper - 29/08/2009 22:20 - United States

Today, after six months of dating, my girlfriend decided to break up with me because my "obsession" of being on the computer and playing games all the time was cutting into "our time". She then told me to "get a life" and never wanted to see me again. She told me all of this on WoW. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 121
You deserved it 52 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe it was her only way of getting through to you...?

CL41RE 0

Comments

BioMajor12 0

Good god can anyone say nerd??? I am so sick of hearing about all of these weirdos playing that pointless game.

Just because its not your thing doesn't make everyone else a "weirdo" for playing it. Also, it may be pointless to you, but your hobbies are probably pointless to a different social group as well. Stop being such an ignorant douche and learn to accept that not everyone is your exact clone and thusly they like different things. (And yes, I do play WoW, but that's not the only reason I'm defending OP)

Some people just cannot handle commitment like a mature adult, and look for (or fabricate) absurd reasons to disengage from one they have gotten into. Be glad you found out she is not capable of a mature relationship from her rather than months from now when she switches to being a total **** full time.

Lol maybe she should look in the mirror. What a bitch.

Spending time in the real world is usually helpful...

Screw games. People who spend all of their waking hours on FMyLife are happy and well-adjusted. Lots of mind-blowing real-life sex occurs between the regular contributors. In WoW, everything is fake. Here, you learn about Dirty Sanchez, "Two Girls, One Cup", crop rotation, queefs and Fort Poke. And many other practical facts you can use in life. OP, you've come to the right place.

Who's having sex!!!! If I could correct grammar, mock stupid people AND have sex that would make FML the best site in the universe.

SSSSShhhhhh! Just play along, thequickredofox, because the douchebag OP will hang out here, not get any like the rest of us, then he will think he is a super loser. Now let's see if we can fool him. Oh, thequickredofox, have you forgotten the time we had at the beach just three weeks ago? We were ******* away like maniacs, and you said, "I'll bet I'm the wettest thing on the beach." And I said, "You know we are next to an ocean?" Your eyes sparkled when you said, "I know."

Wait, is it because she's a hypocrite and plays WoW a lot as well? Or is it because going onto WoW is the easiest way to reach you?

rockyhorrorshow 0

Hehehe, I moderated this. My brother plays so much WoW.

I propose "WoW" should somehow be placed earlier in the FML so we can click YDI and move on.

You dont need her, you can make many girlfriends on WoW! Try to get with a night elf

Sun_Kissed18 25

Haha, night elves are everyones first choice :P its not our fault they made humans so hippy, im mean we are so wide!

drumstik752 0

wait a few months, and then try a goblin! hellz yeah