By AllieG33 - 05/09/2014 02:59 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, after returning from taking my sister off to college, my parents told me that our house would be a lot quieter with my sister gone. Not because she's loud, but because she has friends and I apparently don't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 664
You deserved it 3 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Quality over quantity... Even though 0 quantity is 0 quality.

That is really insensitive thing to say. I'm sorry OP.

Comments

So you and your friends the type to talk less but talk sense? Nothing wrong with that!

To the people saying that OP is lonely and should make friends - They never denied not having friends...They probably never come over or (s)he prefers to visit them instead, like myself...For example, two years ago, my mother was fully convinced I had very few to no friends and said it was a bad idea for me to have an 18th birthday party as I'd be disappointed with the outcome of people, I insisted and she made barely any food because she "knew" barely anyone would show up and low and behold, a good enough crowd showed up and filled up the function room in the pub where I held my party. Parents have bad judgements sometimes!

Parents do tend to have bad judgment when it comes to these things. My brother used to always have friends come over. I personally liked to go to people's only I never told my parents exactly who's house I was going to I would always just say a friends house. So they would just assume I had only a few friends because I've only ever had a few friends over. They thought my brother was Mr.Popular and I was just a loner. Therefore my mom was very surprised when I actually started to invite more friends over and saw that I indeed have way more than just two friends.

Too easy, detonate yourself and the enemy in a blaze of glory. You'll be dead but as they say in street fighter, your soul still burns.

It's okay, my sister is 7 and she has more friends than I

may be its time you tell your parents..that you are not the type of person who brings every friend to the house...

My Parents only concerns are:" Why arent you going out Or something? Meet a girl n shit?"

skyeyez9 24

My childhood home was always quiet cause my parents made me play outside vs staying indoors with my friends.