By Jeepers - 29/06/2009 14:30 - United Kingdom

Today, after playing in an online casino, I won £200. Being pretty tight for cash at the moment I was pretty excited. I then tried to withdraw it to be told that I can't have a penny of it because I didn't register my card details first. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 145
You deserved it 41 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you're tight on cash because you're gambling it away?

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

Comments

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Wow. I'm astounded by the stupidity of some people on here. You thought you were gambling real money, although you never actually registered anything? Either you're too young to gamble (which would explain why you're so dumb) or you're just infinitely retarded. either way, it's a YDI. Dumbfuck -.-"

I think if you'd been dumb enough to register your card info with an online "casino" your life would REALLY be effed.

fxdxhk90 0

Don't you have to register your information on all gaming websites before you play?

what the **** were you doing gambling if you have money problems anyway?

They were probably letting you win because you were just paying for fun. Now that you think you can win, give them your card and watch them drain it to zero.

Lol exactly what I was thinking- since when do people short on cash gamble in an online casino?

Belief_fml 0

Maybe he won it in a freeroll. You don't have to register a card to play.

They make 'freemode' (unregistered credits) easier to win, thus encouraging you stake real money, however as soon as you leave freemode and being gambling with your real money the odds changes.

Have you ever heard of gambling anonymous. Maybe if you went there you would have some money. YDI.