By pinkleopleurodon - 09/12/2011 12:23 - United States

Today, after my roommate decided to become a vegetarian, her new food choices are making her pass deadly, nauseating gas all night. We have a busted window that won't open. I'm afraid I may not live to see tomorrow morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 106
You deserved it 2 579

Same thing different taste

Comments

Operator: "Hello. This is the flatulence hotline. Can you hold please?" OP: "No I can't. This is an emergency" Operator: "OK. Don't panic. Just breathe deeply" *OPs roommate walks past* Operator: "Hello? Hello? Hell..." FYL OP

Ok so I was being a stalker and looked at your profile. You stated " Grammer. Spelling." now, I'm not a GRAMMAR Nazi but that's pissing me off. God lord, please change it and spell right since you love spelling. I cannot begin to say how ironic that is. GRAMMAR. No E.

**Edit** I clicked reply to the wrong one >.>. My bad :L.

Fart war! Now you know why "general Tso's chicken" is on the menu of every Chinese take out place. General Tso won the great fart wars of feudal china.

Light a candle. Seriously, it'll really help.

Haha? I'm now picturing that "Dumb and Dumber" scene! *Singing* Flowers in her hair, la la la la la....

don't worry that'll go away...... eventually .......

Don't worry OP, It is normal to have intense gas after switching from an omnivorous lifestyle to a vegetarian one. The longer they stay on their new diet, the smelly gas will go away. In other words, 'you've gotta hold on, to what you got, it doesn't make a difference whether you make it or not...'

yourlifesfucked 0

Oh god, just no. Do NOT ruin Bon Jovi for me...

It would be amusing if carbon monoxide seeped through the night, making this Fml op's last will and testament.

perdix 29

The good news is that there is no way you'd literally die from her toxic farts. That's also the bad news as death is an attractive alternative to inhaling rotting vegetable vapors.

TheDrifter 23

Exactly. There are more noxious emissions coming out of the tailpipe of the average hippie than the average SUV and they don't just drop dead too often.

actually, perdix, you're wrong about that. there is a case in recent medical literature where a man literally farted himself to death, and asphyxiated due to lack of oxygen!

Because toxic gas is your bodies way of telling you that you're on the right diet! ...According to a vegetarian, at least.