By rawr_fml001 - 11/05/2012 23:50 - Canada - Brampton

Today, after my boyfriend broke up with me, the only thing positive about my day was a pregnancy test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 895
You deserved it 6 976

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should force him to pay child support if you decide to keep the child. Of course you will have to prove it is his child. I'm sorry OP.

zingline89 18

Definitely not the only thing positive about your day. You got your FML approved!

Comments

Sorry OP, I hope things workout for you!!

Jewnut 0

don't tell him. don't get child support. sometimes I wish I just let him go when I got pregnant. life would be sooo much easier if it was just me and my son

I'm really sorry your situation is so tough. I can't help but think, however, that if the OP has the opportunity, she should do all in her power to ensure her child has a father.

I agree with 32, just because you had shitty luck doesn't mean op will, and even if he is a shit bag, he has every right to know. My dad is horrible, addicted to meth, abusive to women, used to always be in and out of prison. He's been better lately, but then he found out that he has another daughter, who is almost 10 years old, and despite how big of a shit head he can be, he started bawling when he found out because he missed out on 10 years of his child's life all because her mom didn't say anything. I've never seen him so upset or scared in my life. He might not be the best dad in the world, but he loves his kids and that's what matters. For all we know, op's ex might come around after she tells him and actually be a really good dad, even if they don't get back together. Not every guy who's no longer with the mother of his child is a TOTAL piece of shit.

I do agree with u but sorry better be let him know just tell him its fair enough ! And move on it hurts i know and painful no one can feel what they felt but nothing gonna change d situation she made .. Just avoid d bad circumstance and make the experience be a good lesson for nxt future :)

Well sucks for you. Sorry to hear that :(

Shadow_Phantom 26

He knew. FYL OP, I honestly don't blame him, but that's an ass move on his part.

lululu333 7

Much better than a positive in a HIV/AIDs test!

sexygurllolz 1

F the bfs life! Sucks that he is now bound to someone he doesn't want to be bound to. Hopefully she miscarries.

laurbear12 3
luckyd880 12

That's a horrible thing to say. Whether he wants her to keep it or not. It's HER decision and hers alone. Especially since he's made it clear he doesn't want to be with her. He doesn't have to be "bound" to her but whether he likes it or not, he just might be "bound" to a baby. And that is not an "FYL"situation.

It's assholes like you that makes the majority of men be portrayed as arrogant ass-clowns that are only interested in sex. If you really hope that OP has a miscarriage, then you're nothing but a heartless troll who deserves to live alone. ******* ****...

luckyd880 12

Two negatives Make a positive. Same rule sometimes applies to two people that shouldn't be together, they make a positive test!

@23 Child support is the child's right to be support by both parents, it has nothing to do with the father or mother. I get so tired of people saying, force him to pay child support--or you don't need child support. It has nothing to do with the parents, as any court will tell you. Child support is the right of the CHILD...parents have no say. It is the law to pay child support.

luckyd880 12

Yes but you have to enforce the law and get it setup.

And there are other rules around it like for instance me and my wife have joint custody.. For there as no child support needed since we are both equally providing for our son