By you're shitting me - 27/05/2013 05:05 - Australia

Today, after months of tests for mystery nerve pain, I went to get more blood taken only to leave the clinic with an empty tin to collect my bowel movements for the next 72 hours. Which needs to be refrigerated. I live with 4 other people, with one fridge. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 665
You deserved it 3 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#61, for the next 72 hours. I think the problem is not OP, but you and your ability to read.

Comments

Ditto # 11 & #12. Buy a mini fridge. Your housemates shouldn't have to deal with that.

Wrap the container in foil or something else that isn't see-through, tell them it's something none of them would get curious about. Get better, OP.

If you tell them it's something they wouldn't be curious about, they're going to instantly become really, really curious.

It's in a sealed tin and you can't see through it but I put it in a plastic bag as well. One of them asked what was with the paint tin in the fridge before picking it up and seeing the pathology label. Looked like he died a lite inside...

Damn! This pudding tastes like shit! Wait a second...

Andrew910 5

Nice! This shit tastes like pudding!

It's "you better not get diarrhoea" if you want it to be grammatically correct

sexyboi1985 27

Well, it's your time to take revenge with ur flat mates !

That one time the statement "Do not touch my shit" will have to be taken literally...

I am now waiting for a FML saying 'Today, I mistook my housemate's container of bowel movements he has to keep in the fridge for chocolate pudding. FML'.

Might be a blessing in disguise; after that your flatmates will never risk taking your food out the fridge again.

*you'd better not.. Or *you had better not... :)