By Kiddo - 02/09/2013 06:49 - United States - Jacksonville

Spicy
Today, after months of patiently waiting, I finally got my roommates out of the house for the night so I could have sex with my boyfriend for the first time without being interrupted. He couldn't get it up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 989
You deserved it 7 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Wizardo 33

If it was his first time I'm sure he was very nervous. Try again another time and try it in the heat of the moment instead of preparing for it endlessly.

TrinityNevada 11

That's kinda hard when you have roommates who never leave. In cases like that (or in my case, with children) you do need to do some planning :-(

Sorry OP, that must have put a downer on your nice night in. However, you can't pin all the blame on your boyfriend; you needle see it from his perspective. There was a lot riding on that one moment and with the pressure he must've found it hard to rise up to the challenge. So, I advise you be soft on him: it's very impotent you don't make a big deal out of this or you'll break his ego.

I'm glad to see someone firmly erect their position on FML in such an intelligent manner. So many comments just seem limp. Some may not agree with you, but the rest of us have your baculum.

This is FML you CAN say "dick" and "****"... See?

perdix 29

I've never known a guy who prefers coitus interruptus. But, then again, I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to be on either end of a blumpkin.

DrownedMyFish 18

My boyfriend had that problem too. All you need is a goat, a couple of midgets, a bottle of Viagra, some latex, and whips. He'll get it up in no time. Worked for us like a charm.

You sick pervert; you forgot the chains.

TheDrifter 23

And the butter. It could all end very badly without butter.

That's disgusting, Welshite. How could you forget the leather and ball-gags?

perdix 29

What's wrong with you people? Don't you kids today have any sense of right and wrong? How dare you forget the camera!

Just put it in your mouth a bit. Works every time.

Just bc you don't have an erection doesn't mean you can't enjoy sex. You both have mouths and tongues. It IS possible to have an ejaculation with soft penis. Think outside the box!!

Somehow I doubt that. If your not even turned on how could you possibly get off.

Haven't you ever heard of tantric sex? Google it.

I swear, 8born8, just about every single comment of yours gets thumbed down so bad. .. *sigh*

Pfft DILLIGAF? :) opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. It's no skin off my nose if the other members don't like a comment I've made. You win some, you lose some. Meh.

drshn 22

Don't be mean to her. I can also by looking at your prifile and badges you have that your very presence here days that you don't have anything better to do with your life. See is easy to be mean. bro.