By ManinBlack - 14/09/2011 01:30 - Canada

Today, after months of looking forward to my new fencing lessons and speculating endlessly about the people who might be in my class, I went to my first lesson. I was the only one who showed up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 982
You deserved it 3 470

Same thing different taste

Top comments

azcardinals1307 2

Well, at least you'll be the top student right?

and the worst student. things just got pessimistic up in here.

Comments

azcardinals1307 2

Well, at least you'll be the top student right?

and the worst student. things just got pessimistic up in here.

Damn pessimist... All negative and such..

My dad used to tell me -> A pessimist says "it can't get worse" to which an optimistic person replies "oh yes it can!" sarcastic dry joke. O_o Keep your head up u will be able to understand stuff better if all the attention is on u.

Well, on the bright side it's like getting private lessons...without paying extra :)

enonymous 8

I started to read the FML and i thought it said I was looking forward to my new feces... I was slightly aroused not gonna lie. Ultimately I read it again and was disappointed

Cool story 26. How insightful of you to share that with us

46, there's a please for people like you. I don't know where, but there is - and it's not here. Hello, and hopefully goodbye.

But remember... if you ever get hurt by fencing with yourself, it will be a BIG FML and a YDI.

rallets 22

your only choice now is to fence yourself

yourlifesfucked 0
pfx2_fml 15

Grow a pair and find a real sport.

Grow a pair and stop smoking weed. Nice Monster stickers on your phone, that's so phresh!

Lol three topics... One comment >_< .

pfx2_fml 15
pfx2_fml 15
reddawn85 8

Stop trying to be an Internet tough guy, pussy.

Why don't you grow a pair and get a: 1.) Hair cut 2.) New hat 3.) Photo... Theses myspace bathroom pics are SO 5 years ago! 4.) A life so you're not such a damn pathetic whiner!

He really is a whiney bitch. You know when you see someone and just seeing their 'douchebaggery' makes you want to beat their face in with a claw-hammer, you're that person.

Yeah awesome photo bro did your boyfriend help you with the angle of your hat?

He sort of looks like a gay Justin Bieber -- Implying that he makes Justin bieber look straight --

#6: From the little I know of you, I am almost certain you stand for everything I don't. It's safe to assume that if I ever met you in real life, I would hate you with such a raw energy that anyone could feel it coming off me, and I would sell you out in a heartbeat, even if I had nothing to gain, just to see you in agony, because every time I get a douchebag into serious shit s/he deserves, mrahhhhh smiles and adds an estimated month to his lifespan.

6, an elite kendo practitioner could probably destroy any elite guy from a sport you call 'a real sport'

otb113 7

From the looks of his picture, this fat **** shouldn't be talking about sports.

otb113 7

Oh and thank you #35. Not only did you serve in the armed forces, but you shut assholes like this up.

I want in on this! Uh I fart in your general direction! Yeah that's my best insult :3

This may be one of the most beautiful mass trollings ever.

pfx2_fml 15

All of you are here talking shit about my picture yet none of you have a picture of yourself on here, but if talking shit about other people online makes you feel better about your body then go right ahead.

pfx2_fml 15

All of you are here talking shit about my picture yet none of you have a picture of yourself on here, but if talking shit about other people online makes you feel better about your body then go right ahead.

Why are you replying ? Never reply when you're getting thrashed, just take it and comment somewhere else.

otb113 7

"Tubby mad, tubby feel picked on :("

Lightbulb830 4

You should probably just attempt fencing, that might make you less of a bitch. Most likely not, but your boyfriend would enjoy your tighter asshole. Make sure to squeeze it.

#26 - And why the **** is an ex-marine on this site telling a ******* 15/16 year old kid off? Go do something productive you ******* ******...

pfx2_fml 15

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You're the little bitch. I find it amazing the kind of douchebags that try to defend the smoking of weed. I couldn't care less either way when it comes to weed; however, having morons like you as the inadvertent "face" of the pro-weed campaign really discredits the movement.

Damn pessimist.. All negative and such...

Yeah, on the positive side, one on one lessons with the teacher. They usually cost more than group lessons.

Look on the bright side, you will always win... By default :/.... But it will be a win!

more one on one time with the teacher lol

Lightbulb830 4

Wouldn't they cancel the class because there is not enough people? Just wondering.

RA661 8

Somethings just aren't as popular as before, bro.

RA661 8

Some things* Auto-correct, I disapprove.