By Anonymous - 11/04/2014 23:16 - United States - San Francisco

Today, after months of busting our asses and working round the clock on our latest project, I and the whole office just got bad news: when our boss promised extremely generous bonuses for doing all this, he was point-blank lying, and intended to take credit for our work all along. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 013
You deserved it 3 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, he shouldn't be allowed to operate a business like that.

Okay that's not alright. You and your coworkers have the right to dispute his work and prove that he is a stealing bastard

Comments

Noo, they were working their asses off for the free air and possible migraines that hard work with projects might bring. They definitely didn't want the extra money, what sane person wants that? I'm not sure if you were dropped as a child or just lack all common sense..

cosmicriver 17

That is so wrong. You all worked hard on that project, while in turn I'm sure, he had no part other than watching you guys do all the work. Total dick move. My impression is that he has no morals/values, and does not care about his workers. He only cares about himself. If you have proof, perhaps there is something you guys can do?? He can't take credit for what is yours. Especially if your name is on it.

This reminds me of something I read a while back. A guy is walking toward the company building in the morning to get to work when he sees his boss pull up in a shiny new sports car. The guy says, "Wow, boss, that sure is a nice car! How did you manage to get one?" The boss replies, "Well, son, if you work really hard, pull extra hours, and work overtime without pay, I can afford an even nicer one next year!"

rocker_chick23 27
bluefrootloops 13

Maybe this is a sign, watch Office Space.

buy him a copy of horrible bosses. then tell him to think about his decision carefully.

Yep tell him that you already have a murder consultant.

Is this considered plagiarism? I wouldn't know but OP might want to look it up.

I'd ******* quit. A boss like that just isn't working for.

A good leader is rewarded when their time is due, where as a bad leader will get screwed over by those they lead