By Masift - 02/03/2015 17:06 - United States - Sarasota

Today, after many tests and doctor visits, I finally found out the reason for my flu-like symptoms isn't a vitamin deficient or anything. The damn tea I drink every morning makes me feel sick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 827
You deserved it 5 449

Masift tells us more.

You see, I only drink tea in the mornings with breakfast before I go to class and I feel like crap all day. However I don't drink tea on the weekends (I don't know why) but Sunday morning, I drank the same tea and I started having the symptoms again. And of course as usual, I drank the tea again this morning, and it felt the same.

Top comments

Lools like the tea product you bought isn't quali-tea.

How'd you figure that one out? I'm curious lol

Comments

I guess some people didn't understand the joke...?

Good one. Too bad so many people are literal and can't appreciate a good joke

I can see where you are getting that coffee is another type of tea because of their simularities but they are actually two very different drinks. But yes maybe OP should try a different drink like coffee.

Yes people they have simularities. They both are brewed in hot water, and are grinded up.

People actually think that i think coffee and tea are the same thing hahaha I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE PEOPLE! It was a joke. I guess it was a bad one

44, I'm begging you. For the sake of my sanity, please spell similarities correctly at least once. Please. PLEASE.

How can people not understand that this is a joke. I found it funny, thumbs up.

As a coffee lover/tea hater, I thought that was hilarious. These comments are baffling...

I must also add that coffee that grinds was not something I was expecting or desiring to read about today. Coffee is GROUND, and the people at the club GRINDED last night. Excellent joke about trying other tea, too bad most of what it got was an outbreak of stupid.

Because pretending ignorance to the differences between coffee and tea makes no sense even as a joke.

People don't take most jokes on FML. It's kinda weird.

i wasnt pretending to know the difference at all...smh i thought i was funny..I was saying **** tea and go with coffee. I didnt realize how many critics there were when it came to dissing tea... sorry guys i tried

I love tea and hate coffee and I thought it was funny. People need to pull the sticks out of their asses

I like Britain, here we have tea (proper tea, several brands but it's all tea), then there's stuff that isn't *real* tea. That covers green teas and herbal tea and all that voodoo.

I'm very sorry everyone apparently I had a brain fart yesterday. I didn't even realize mistakes!

72, please, for the love of god tell me you are just trolling..

well that sounds like a waste of money, on tea and doctor visits. I'm sorry OP. Time to get new tea

See, if OP was Canadian they would have gotten it free!

When that 5 dollar box of tea turns into health scares and much more than a box of tea in medical bills.

How'd you figure that one out? I'm curious lol

You see, I only drink tea in the mornings with breakfast before I go to class and I feel like crap all day. However I don't drink tea on the weekends (I don't know why) but Sunday morning, I drank the same tea and I started having the symptoms again. And of course as usual, I drank the tea again this morning, and it felt the same.

What kind of tea? I've been feeling like poop at work lately and I drink Orange Pekoe every morning during the week...coffee makes me congested because of the cream so it'd be cool if it wasn't my tea!

It's not the type of tea, it's what went bad with it.

45 - You can have coffee with milk or black...and you can wean yourself on if it's too strong at first

Lol #58 my coffee is almost 1/5 cream probably...it'd take a while to ween myself off if I think...might have to try XD

Use milk, or soy milk (tastes sweeter) in your coffee! That much cream isn't good for you on a daily basis!

arich6210 22

They are not drinking that much cream in their coffee everyday, that is why the commenter says the drink tea instead

I tend to use vanilla almond milk instead on dairy products. Something like that might help out if you want to have a cup or coffee without the congestion.

What kind of tea was it? When I drank the Celestial "sleepytime" tea it made my stomach sick and gave me a bad headache.

Could be mint tea? I love mint so much it's probably unhealthy, but I can't drink mint tea because it upsets my stomachs and gives me a pounding headache.

I don't see why people are dis-liking #82's comment. I laughed when I read that haha

Hey chin up, you can just easily avoid it and will feel better soon :D

i_needa_username 17

I guess the only logical solution is to start smoking.

ShadowlessSpear 21

It is logical when you are on fire.

I am only 15 years old. I don't think it would be healthy to smoke at this age, or at any point in my life.

At least you're here to tell the tale, OP. Glad to see that you are going to get better.

YDI for not thinking about your tea.

Ah so you would blame health related issues at an instand on your tea.

Yeah you're right. I totally deserve to feel like absolute shit for an entire month, then get a blood test, throw up after the blood test, then pass out, have more tests done, and meanwhile I'm innocently drinking tea to wake myself up in the morning. Yup. totes deserved it.

MehNameIsJuan 15

Who the **** thinks about that?

Trolls will be trolls, just don't feed them.

MzZombicidal 36

Eh, he's 16 and on Xbox, he's expected to be dumb. Lol!