By Pierceew - 19/09/2009 05:22 - United States

Today, after making out with this guy, our tongue piercings got stuck together. After about five minutes of trying to unlock them, I accidentally vomited a little in his mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 597
You deserved it 37 794

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have vomited right back, starting a cycle Family guy once portraided so beautifully

Oh I already smell the YDI for having a piercing shitstorm incoming... :D FYL, could be worse though, there's plenty of stories 'bout tongue + clit. hood getting locked up etc. :P

Comments

roflstephh 0

its a straight bar. i honestly fail to see how anyone could get it stuck with anyone elses, no matter what they have on either end. the ONLY way i can see how it might get stuck is if you had a horse shoe looking ring in there, that might make a bit of sense. i dunno, someone explain to me how it would get stuck otherwise.

Sorta the same way as you can put a 100W light bulb IN your mouth, but can't take it OUT later. You get them together with the balls (yeah, I know how good this one sounds :D ), one hooked behind the other & then find out you can't stretch your tongue out enough to unhook them. Really, google it, I'd bet there's even pictures, 'cause this happens quite often.

:( I feel bad for that poor guy! Hopefully you didn't eat like onions or something before this, just a lot of breath mints like most girls ;) and the puke smelled minty-fresh! Hahaha, for all you freaks out there, I do know that this is impossible because your stomach blah blah blah... #18

no you cannot have a tongue piercing!! why not dad?! what's the worst that could happen??

YBDI For having tongue piercings, But YDI more for puking

Aren't tongue piercings very difficult for that reason, and also because they get very dirty when you eat?

lem0n_fml 0

nahh, they don't get too dirty from eating. as long as you brush your teeth at least twice a day, you're all set. i've had mine pierced for 6 months and it's never gotten infected or anything.

Mmmm ya this is exactly the kind of story you wanna wake up to in the morning. Delicious...*presses finger to lips while holding back the chuncks* This is definitely a FHL. Poor guy. It sucks cuz that would have totally been funny and kinda cute for a while being stuck together like that, but then the spewing just kills it completely. Oh well...good times ; )

ydi for kissing a douchebag with a tonguepiercing ! haha

Nothing wrong with piercings but you really should have thought it through and tried to be careful if you both have them especially if you dont have simple ones which dont get in the way of much.