By NotAMorningPerson - 12/02/2011 04:02 - United States

Today, after informing my boss that I needed stress leave from my 70-hour-a-week shifts, I got my new work assignment. Sixty hours a week, starting at 2 a.m. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 542
You deserved it 4 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He only cut 10 hours?! What kind of douche do you work for?

Hmmm....sure are a lot of nasty darlings commenting on this one.

Comments

Hmmm....sure are a lot of nasty darlings commenting on this one.

AshtonTs~ #32, my daughter is 16 and in the same high level classes as you, but OMG, she's looking for a job! She needs her sleep also, but I guess some are just tougher than others... I wouldn't feel the need to be rude to you if you hadn't started out being a jackass.

ashtonTS 0

You didn't really say anything rude...just letting you know. And your daughter is in IB and AP?

why is that so surprising? do you assume you are the only one? so what if he's lying? he's just telling you you are rude. and hidden in his message is the question "if you need all the sleep you can get why aren't you sleeping now on this Friday night?"

ashtonTS 0

Cause I happen to change my sleep schedule you nosy asswipe. I was not in shock, or being pretentious. Get your head out of your ass and unknot your panties.

Ashton you look like a pale ****** with bad acne.

ashtonTS 0

First of all, that word is offensive and crude. Secondly, I have stress acne you douche.

BigBagel 0

so you are trying to change you sleep schedule? then why are you saying its physically impossible? my advice is to go to another country stop bitchin

ashtonTS 0

My advice to you is that you need to stop bring an ignorant prick and read? Did I say I can't and didnt change my sleep schedule? No, STFU.

MEM0817 18

KaySL.. I love how your always in charge. I just want to slick you in oil how I butter my toast. Live inside me... Please <3

iloveboyswittats 10

You have absolutely no social skills whatsoever. I did it when I was in high school while working. Now I'm doing it in college. No need to act like you're somehow superior to everyone else.

Michael123087 0

I see you live in Louisiana like I do,and I definitely know how you feel. I done shift work and had a part time for about 5 years now. It can get pretty stressing at times. As long as ur in the plants tho, I'm sure ur making some $bank$.

Yes she is, and she is also a dancer. Our mailbox is being flooded from schools at the moment; I'm very proud of her, and you too. OP~ Unless you want to look for another job you're just going to have to adjust. You might find that you like it!

oh goodness, I really dont want a job now

BigBagel 0

no but you said that other people can't. implying that you're better than everyone else. which is something you do on everyone of your comments. nobody seems pleased with you so GTFO

benefiits 0

well **** your life. HARD! isn't that illegal thou? WAYY TOOOO MANY HOURS

get a new job? If you can't handle it change it, the overtime pay must be amazing though... I've worked plenty of 70 hour weeks and wish I could've got overtime for that