By Anonymous - 08/11/2011 17:20 - United States

Today, after holding it in for hours, I finally managed to run to the bathroom for a pee. I thought it was impossible for rats to climb up the sewer pipes and into the toilet, but apparently I was wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 873
You deserved it 2 732

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today, I was walking through the sewer pipes minding my own business when I ended up in a toilet and some dumb bitch took a shit on me. FML"

Comments

"Today, I was walking through the sewer pipes minding my own business when I ended up in a toilet and some dumb bitch took a shit on me. FML"

DanGleesak 11

It was a stupid comment from myself I will admit. If it was shit the mouse would use it as a life raft. So I just wanted to clarify it.

btnhdude 0

,* shit* grammar nazi* grammer fayulz* hilarious pic*

perdix 29

In this situation, you have permission to piss yourself without apology or shame. Piss away!

It's because you sit down to pee that female humans have evolved such small external genitalia when compared to other primates. Less for the rats to grab onto. Learn to pee standing up and you'll be right.

hateevryone 14
flockz 19

smart ass comment: "probably next to a toilet duh." intelligent comment: "hmm i dont know probably in a gas station or other place of commerce that isn't as maintained and maybe is suspectable to such vermon like rats."

Icecream93 4

Filthy. At least you didnt pee your pants because of it

There's nothing like lifting up the toilet seat and finding a rat.

cj7geojeep 0