This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By clusterfuck94 - 04/11/2016 00:19 - United States - Eubank

Today, after having the side of my glasses broken and repaired with duct tape for over a week. I came home from work only to have the other side break as well. Not having any duct tape at home I am not sporting a fetching pair of scotch and duct tape glasses. And I can't afford a new pair right now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 221
You deserved it 136

Top comments

You can get glasses for $20 online through zenioptical.com and other online glasses sites! I sat on my expesnsive glasses and broke them and had to go the cheap route for awhile.

zennioptical.com yo. haven't bought a pair of glasses from a store in over 5 years.

Comments

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll become the main character of an 80s movie who gets the girl at the end despite his nerd like appearance!

You can get glasses for $20 online through zenioptical.com and other online glasses sites! I sat on my expesnsive glasses and broke them and had to go the cheap route for awhile.

just find a cheap pair of frames that have the same shape of lens, pop the lenses out and swap with your prescription lens.

zennioptical.com yo. haven't bought a pair of glasses from a store in over 5 years.

I was just about to comment. Zenni Optical. Glasses for less than ten bucks!

Zenni has already been recommended by someone, you can get glasses even cheaper than $20 there. I use them all the time, great glasses.

Ugh. I'm sorry. I've been there before. It sucks.

I feel your pain, I've had to make due with glasses that were held together with twisty wires and duct tape.

if you go on the site Zinni optical you can buy prescription glasses for as low as $5, I have bought 12 pairs in the last year