By cumhole - 10/10/2012 02:32 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, after great sex with my boyfriend, I lay in my bed while he went to get a drink from downstairs. Hearing someone come up, I shouted out as a joke, "Damn babe, I'm covered in cum, was there a hole you didn't fill?" It wasn't my boyfriend, it was my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 547
You deserved it 69 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RougeRamirez 8
gideeupp 9

Lol not quite Daddy's little angel anymore.

Comments

You had sex in your parents house while your dad was home? I suppose better your dad than his, but I still don't think you thought this whole thing threw very well.

You should have ended your comment after the first sentence.

Haha I think I'd rather his dad than mine.

karlee333 11

Agreed. Then you wouldn't have encountered the grammatical error with the word 'threw'.

Chris_trolololol 2

YDI for having sex in the same house as your dad.

He could have just gotten home from something. You never know, she could've had sex when he was gone, and he ironically came home when she said that. You never know.

newbzy92 6

Wait...if you knew your dad was home, why would you shout it??

Perhaps he had just gotten home? That's how I took it, anyway.

SApprentice 34

I feel bad for your father. That poor man. I hope you're ashamed of what you just made him go through- He can't just unexperience that. It has happened. Now he has to live with that knowledge.

klovemachine 24

I wouldn't dare say that knowing that a parent (or parents) were anywhere in the house. Save that for pillow talk ;)

SApprentice 34

You shouldn't type like that. Also, it's 'scarred'.

Why would you even say that to your boyfriend?

Because she is the sort of woman who is great in the sack - playful, funny and uninhibited. The kind of woman men want to be with?

Hmm yes because all men want the exact same thing from a woman. From conservative pastors to wild and open playboys. Yeahh... no.

Look, if your favourite type of woman is dour, unfunny and neurotic in bed then good for you. I'm sure the vast majority would agree with me.

#99's overgeneralizing, but I think he's got a point: women who aren't afraid to talk dirty during sex tend to be (and have) more fun than those who are.