By annie_nk - 26/12/2012 17:25 - United States - Tooele

Today, after giving my husband a new video game that he's been wanting, along with homemade waffles and a surprise blowjob, he gave me my gift: two packets of ramen noodles, and toilet paper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 268
You deserved it 5 003

annie_nk tells us more.

This is my FML. It was chicken, which we have an abundance of and generic 2-ply.

Top comments

Comments

nadnerbz 6

WHERE DO I FIND A WOMAN LIKE YOU?!?

Tooele or Blanding. Repressed first grow up into freaks in bed. ;)

Right she's only completely awesome! I'd love to get a girl like her! I want to give her an award for being so bad ass...

aly_pinay22 8

Make him ramen noodles for the rest of his life.

TheDeafWalrus 8

You say that you got Ramen like it is a bad thing.

TellMeWhatsDeath 14

After everything she did, it is a bad thing, but you wouldn't know..

I hope he enjoyed everything, because I have this feeling that he won't be getting games, waffles or suprise blow jobs for quite awhile.

MeowZebraMeow 7

I doubt he'll be receiving any BJ's, surprise or not.

You're wasting your time on a man that clearly doesn't appreciate you, you'd be much better off with someone else who does, someone who Idk, is actually sane? Don't get me wrong, I love me some Ramen and a nice roll of toilet paper, but that's just ridiculous.

I'm not pulling the divorce papers out over this. All relationships take work. I'll let him know how hurt I was over this.

OhDearBetrayal 25

Might wanna stay true to your personal description - you're happily married! Let him know how you feel, and restore that.

I'm still happy to be married to who I said I do to. I talked to him and he said the toilet paper is a silly tradition in his family (which I didn't know) and the ramen was because it was what I craved during my second pregnancy. Obviously I missed the joke. He understands my hurt feelings and apologized. So all is well now :)

OhDearBetrayal 25

128- Oh my gosh, that is just too adorably sweet of him! They're gifts with meaning. You're a lucky girl to have a guy who gives you reminders of memories instead of jewelry.

Shopping for gifts on any occasion will be so much easier now.

It all makes sense now! Glad to see that all is well between you now and that your hubby isn't as dumb or inconsiderate as we thought.

mykelinva 4

Second FML that sounds like the presents were already in the house and given as presents. Makes me ashamed to be a man....some of us are better than that! Come on hubby, get your shit together!

challan 19

At least get your four other packs of ramen, Op. Its six for $1.06. He's holding out.