By mermaidkeels - 18/06/2016 08:51 - United States

Today, after getting fired, I went home only to find my boss sitting my living room. Apparently, he and my mom had been dating for months and he felt compelled to let me go because it was a "conflict of interest". FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 957
You deserved it 1 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow! What a piece of shit! I hope your mum takes your side and dumps that ****.

theoldman 22

Were you also too enthusiastic and made your coworkers look bad?

Comments

REPORT THEM TO SUPERIORS AND THEIR SUPERIORS HE'S THE CONFLICT OF INTEREST HE'S THE PROBLEM!!!! HAVE HIS ******* CAREER FOR THIS DESTROY THEM AND GET YOUR JOB BACK!! I'M NOT JOKING GO TO HIS SUPERIORS AND THEIRS AS WELL.

Scorpio1691 29

And upon seeing this i would tell him exactly where to get off. Also an ultimatum to my parent: drop my ex boss or else. That is just totally wrong.

bloodtalon 6

Or else what? OP will be very unhappy with mom, the person likely providing a roof over their heads? be realistic. it's unlikely that OP is in a position to make threats of any kind, especially now being unemployed.

Scorpio1691 29

or else you never see me again! with luck the OP's father is still in the picture or else friends. but people like OP's mother are a waste of oxygen for standing by the ex boss for doing that.

I think you should show him your interest in your fist conflicting with his jaw

That is absolute crap, can you speak to someone higher about this?

Mathalamus 24

Oh well. Life goes on. Find a better job.

No, him only once. His mom on the other hand, probably numerous times.

Hopefully your mom is a lousy lay, that will teach him!

Isn't that illegal or something??? You should take this to your bosses higher-ups or something, because that's not OK at all.

burgermike92 17

That was a clusterfuck from start to finish. So many questions left to be answered.