By arirx12 - 25/02/2010 22:29 - United States

Today, after five months of not working, I have a check waiting for me at the office. Too bad the office is in another city. My gas tank is empty, and I have no money to put gas in my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 198
You deserved it 3 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could ride the bus, get a ride over, bike (if it's not TOO far), ask them to mail it. A number of things.

Comments

Mail it? Catch a bus? Jesus. It's not that complicated, is it?

Or you could... "STOP PAYING FOR INTERNET on which you obviously have time to waste and whine on... and save enough cash to fill YOUR GODDAMN CAR? Of course this is entirely consequal to the fact that nobody likes you enough to lend you gas money to fetch... money you could use to pay them back in a very soon fashion. **** your life indeed my friend...NOT.

boatkicker 4

I'm so ******* sick of people saying "Obviously you can afford internet so whatever money problem you have isn't valid" I will say this again, but this time in caps, since apparently, no one ever listens to this when its in regular print. NOT EVERYONE WHO USES THE INTERNET ACTUALLY OWNS A COMPUTER OR PAYS FOR THE INTERNET. THERE ARE THESE LOVELY LITTLE PLACES CALLED LIBRARIES WHERE THEY HAVE COMPUTERS AND INTERNET, AND USUALLY ALL YOU NEED TO USE ONE, IS AN ADDRESS IN THE AREA. Also, they could be at a friends or neighbors house.

Sukismama 2

Maybe they are at the library or something using the computer and internet there. Dont be so rude and jump to conclusions like that you dont even know op. They could be at a friends or a couple other places where op could be using the internet.

well you musn't get them very often because you can't even spell the flippin word it's cheque not check. Your life must suck if you can't spell the way that you get paid. Or you could get them to pay you the way half of the world gets paid....directly into your bank!!!!!

dg72592_fml 0

woww.... that is the American spelling of it, it's completely correct, check any dictionary or right here: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/check... like damn

I'm pretty sure we spell it "check," in the US.

epoh_fml 0

and not all jobs offer direct deposit. I work for a small business and direct deposit is not available there.

you are either British or Aussie. get your head outta your arse. Check is how it is spelled here in the US, Aussies like me learned to spell it "cheque", but since I live here in the US I spell it "check" way to show the world how dumb you are!

Colour=color theatre=theater mould=mold etc... Ask them to mail it, dumbass

hijueputa 0

@blondie, you fail, pull your head out of your ass and then go wash your hair, learn and accept the little cultural differences...

@#64. Your name is crazyfunnycool, but you don't look Hispanic, so where'd you get it? My Dad used to call me that when I was little! Gracias!

hijueputa 0

ahh poor you, no little kid should be called that by a parent. As for myself, no, I am not Hispanic, but my boyfriend is from Costa Rica, and the name is just a little private joke we have...

He just used it as a term of endearment he wasn't being mean. Costa Rica cool! I was born here in the states but both my parents were born in P.R. Puerto Rico!

woah woah woah wait a sec they spell mold.... mould????? that just blue my miand

hijueputa 0

Cool, lot of Boricuas in the Army you know, and a lot of New Yorkricans too... (that's what the guys from the island call them anyway)

Sukismama 2

@20, where are you from cuz here its check, or paycheck and its spelled correctly.

Sukismama 2

Here in America its check. So get your facts in order before you go off on someone and look foolish

dg72592_fml 0

you guys are all so angry like don't you have anything better to be angry about? hahaha damnnnn this website's meant to be funny

bezach 0

quick! follow the yellowbrick road

If you really need that check, you'd walk for it.

"Too bad the office is in another city."

stinkytruck 0

out of work? No wonder! Most employers prefer someone WITH A ******* BRAIN!!! Stupid shit doesn't deserve a paycheck if he can't even figure out how to get it.

sourgirl101 28

^You took the words right out of my month!

Out of your month? If you meant mouth then since it is now empty.... Maybe.... You know... I can fill it back up

Your job doesn't offer direct deposit? They'll mail the check to you eventually, so don't worry about it.