By snipsnip - 16/07/2016 01:14

Today, after finally growing my curly hair down to shoulder length, I decided to get it styled for a dinner date. The stylist rolled up the barrel brush on my head and it got stuck. Hello, pixie cut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 647
You deserved it 1 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As a professional, they should have known not to use that particular brush like that. I would definitely be complaining to the owner of the salon about it. I get it, hair grows back, but that's still bullshit.

I truly hope you did not have to pay for that haircut.

Comments

Wow, I have curly hair and I know how long it takes to grow. That is brutal.

That stylist is a total moron. First for tangling the brush so bad and second for not taking all the time in the world to get it out hair by hair. I know its difficult and takes time, easier and faster to use the scissors, but thats your hair, not theirs, they have no right to mess it up.

I've always kept my hair super long, down to my butt, and I never let anyone else style it or anything.

Oooooo. I would've cried. I have curly hair down to my waist. The journey of it was unreal. I honestly would've burst out in tears.

I can't be the only guy who prefers short haircuts. Work it!

ayyy_bro 26

As a person with curly hair, I literally want to cry for you. I tell my hair stylist to keep that shit faaaaar away from me, as well as the blow dryer.

cadillacgal79 32

As a person with curly hair also, I'm curious as to the problem you have with the blow dryer.

Frizz. Even with a diffuser and loads of product my hair doesn't come out right every time. Even if it does and I wear it down, it still frizzes halfway through the day. I rarely wear my hair down. It's not worth it.

cadillacgal79 32

I know you said you've used multiple products, but have you tried Treseme (or whatever the spelling is) mousse for curls? I use it quite often if I'm going out and I have to say my curls look pretty damn good, if not for just a little frizz.

I've always thought the pixie cut was a cute hairstyle, still would be pissed if they messed it up though

Should be getting free hair styling for at least a few months as compensation for that epic stuff up.