By WhatTheF - 11/07/2016 05:42

Today, after far too many times of my brother stealing food out of my own personal mini fridge, I bought a lock and chained the handles together. I came back to find that my brother had responded by breaking the doors off their hinges. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 902
You deserved it 1 126

Same thing different taste

Top comments

either a) talk to him and tell him to stop or b) break his bedroom door off its hinges and see what he does.

I would probably put spoiled food in there, let him learn OP!

Comments

Geez. Why does he have to be such a jerk.

This is when you start spiking the food in your fridge with laxatives and muscle relaxers.

exlax...put it in the food he keeps stealing

Well, it is destruction of property and theft (assuming this isn't food your parents bought for both of you, or a fridge they purchased and don't care about him destroying).

I would make a delicious plate of chunky, chocolate brownies lace with a double dose of ExLax.

Break some of his shit and steal some of his things to see how he likes it. Alternatively, you could spike the food with something and kill him.

Maybe you should have a talk with your parents about actually parenting/disciplining your brother. No one should have to keep their own stash of food let alone having to buy their own fridge to put it in.

Unless he's literally starving, there's no excuse for this.

Put a pan of fresh baked brownies made with laxatives in there. I imagine the thefts will cease after that.