By Anonymous - 21/06/2013 09:04 - Australia - Adelaide

Today, after cricket training, the homeless man that lives in the drain next to the nets threw a beer bottle full of piss at me for rejecting him for a date last week. I ducked; it sailed through my car’s open window and smashed all over the seats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 306
You deserved it 4 869

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a great example of a win-lose situation

Comments

DKjazz 20

I'm an idiot. For just a moment, I forgot cricket was a sport, and I imagined op actually training an insect to do tricks and chirp songs. Sorry to all my fellow Americans for making us look bad, but I just wanted to share that image.

That's when you take your cricket bat and use his head for some extra practice...

andone2222 2

so... You're telling me he has a chance?! *YEAH*

CharresBarkrey 15

What was all that one in a million talk?!

He was pissed off. Your car was pissed on.

Well someone's in a rather pissy mood

I had to look up "jarate" to see what you were talking about. Seems they have video games with every type of weapon available. :P

Well, TF2 is a bit odd, with the craziest items possible.

Man, for an instant I was imagining cricket obedience training. What a let-down. :( I want to see pet crickets leashed and walked like dogs. I'll bet you can even teach them to chirp on command.

DKjazz 20

Well shite, I replied to an earlier comment thread with this same idea without scrolling down to see if it had been said already. And I thought I was being so original... Sorry, Welshite.

CURSE YOU AND YOUR DESCENDANTS THRICE OVER! Actually, I don't mind. If I got offended every time someone posted something similar to me, I'd be angry at a lot of people. I don't see the point of holding grudges or becoming upset over something so small. Post what you like, and I shall do the same. As long as people like my comments, and/or I make them smile, I'm content. A chuckle makes my day. :)

Urinary Bottleitis is not a joke, OP.

kim_larsa 5

Recruit him for the team, sounds like he's got an excellent aim!