By Traffickills - 22/04/2016 00:30 - United States - Hyattsville

Today, after breaking up with my girlfriend, we were stuck behind a 7-car accident for 2 hours in the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 461
You deserved it 5 026

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd be more concerned for the people who got in the accident, lol.

Comments

**** the peoples lives that were in the accident bro

T_Seg_101 18

A tad bit selfish Don't you think... You stuck in the car with your ex girlfriend... Could have turned on the radio or something... What about those people that are fighting for their lives?!

askullnamedbilly 33

Who says anybody was fighting for their lives? Just because there was an accident doesn't mean there were serious injuries - all you need to effectively block a road is at least one car that's damaged badly enough that it needs to be towed.

@15: Since it was a 7 car accident, most people would assume the worst.

At least it was your gilfriend and not your girlfriend.

rag97 6

It's the same thing are you mad Said the a-hole who noted the typo but said that^ just to irritate you

Plenty more fish in the sea...I'll sea myself out.

Did you connect to McDonald's wifi while waiting out the traffic?

sucks but ydi for breaking up with her somewhere where you have no exit access.

that's why you don't break up in the car

TrippyEyes 16

Dude you should have waited till you got where you were going to breakup

Why wouldn't you wait until you were somewhere like home? Don't break up with people when you still have to drive them somewhere. For one it's rude and makes it worse for the person being broken up with and for two it just makes for an awkward situation for yourself. Be smarter next time OP. I say **** your ex girlfriend's life.

It is possible that was not a premeditated break, but rather something that happened as a result of a fight or something.