By Anonymous - 28/12/2013 05:10 - United States - Novi

Today, after being married for 20 years, I found out that my wife has accounts on multiple dating sites, "just in case." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 003
You deserved it 3 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should buy some naughty magazines... you know, "just in case".

ZY1431 24

just I case of what exactly? after 20 years one should know if their spouse is a lifer or not.

Comments

You should make some and tell her "Y'know...just in case" and see how she takes it.

ThomasBombadil 31

Here's what you do: Get pissed. (Yep easy part) Act out. Wait. Open your own accounts on said sites unbeknownst to her. Contact her and see what happens. Just in case.

Not only that, contact her and other girls. "Just incase."

#37 I'm not sure if you read it to fast but obviously you didn't read his comment right because he already said to contact " her", her being OP'S wife in case you didn't understand or maybe it just simply went over your head.

#57 no I think youre the one who doesnt understand. He said not only contact the wife but other woman 'just in case'.

I feel like nobody can read today. How many debates on what the FML clearly stated has there been today? :$

I just want to know how you found out? Did you see her on said site or did you look through the browser history?

Not to burst your bubble, but the internet and especially dating sites have only been around for maybe a decade. She's probably cheating on you bro.

Might now be for long, that sucks OP. Someone's got some explaining to do and some trust to rebuild.

perdix 29

Well, now you know you've got pressure to perform. When spouses take each other for granted is when things turn to shit. Be a good husband, man, happy wife, happy life!

Ah #59, alone masturbating in the dark and crying afterwards is not troubling to you?

Seeing as how I can get my own rocks off just fine, 85, the only time I've been left crying in the dark was when there was a man involved. I think 59's on to something!

To each is own I suppose. I remember the peace and quiet of being single along with being care free. But being with my girlfriend for as long as I have I can never imagine life without her. The real question you have to ask yourself is do you want solitude or do you want companionship?

perdix 29

#88, why is it so hard to say you want some of both?

Trust is important. It seems like she doesn't have that..

I've heard of couples going through a seven year itch. Beware-- she might be on her third time run of it!

You should keep your eye out for more options.... just in case.