By noname - 18/02/2013 01:28 - United States - Middletown

Today, after being in the hospital for 2 weeks after emergency abdominal surgery, my girlfriend, who didn't even bother to ask how I was, made me hobble to her house just to dump me and send me straight back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 179
You deserved it 3 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mayley 16

Everyone deserves someone who truly cares about you. That's obviously not the girl for you.

Comments

I had an ex who made me hobble to the fridge to get her a drink a day after having testicular surgery. FYL OP

She "made" you? Unless there was a gun involved I would have to say you agreed to comply with her selfish demands. I'm sad to say I foolishly complied with the selfish demands a a few women before I learned that I had to respect myself first before I could learn not to subject myself to the disrespect of the people I cared for.

That's just rude on do many levels! The least she could do was come to you!

that ******' sucks! I'm sorry. hope you're recovering well from the surgery though.

kentuckyguy 4

She's a bitch,but Karma is a bigger bitch. Hope you get better man.

crazytwinsmom 25

This is one case where being dumped via text would have been easier on OP.

That really really really sucks! You might be heartbroken now, but you're way better off without her. She's cold..

Sounds like you had two operations then - 1) some abdominal surgery and 2) a twatectomy. Congratulations on your recovery from both.

Looks like you got an emergency cancerous b*tch removal surgery too!

A plague unto her, her home and her family!

jem970 19

it.does my heart good to see an old fashioned curse.