By failureatlife - 27/04/2014 19:16 - United States - Ponchatoula

Today, after beating myself up for being useless and not being able to do anything right, I managed to choke almost to the point of blacking out, on a piece of lettuce. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 344
You deserved it 6 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I highly doubt that you are useless and I'm sure its just a chain of unfortunate events. Chin up and I hope you have better luck.

People, even if they aren't particular health nuts, won't stop the hate on all kinds of food products, including the stuff that was supposedly good for me when I was a kid. Bread is poison, milk is garbage, meat is evil, orange juice is more fattening than pop... I'm sorry OP, but I can't help but love the irony of your choking on the one kind of food left in the world that *isn't* supposed to make me fat or sick. But only if it's the dark green kind of lettuce that tastes really bitter.

classiceagle63 16

Well if you were intending to do that then you almost died successfully.

This should be one of those times you should be glad you couldn't do it right.

YDI. You doubted yourself making it virtually inevitable.

Hang in there, OP. Don't feel too bad. KIK me at asms728 if you ever need to talk :)

you shouldn't underestimate yourself.. good days are ahead of you.. good luck

I've choked like that on my own spit at least you can blame it on the lettuce... but hey you survived!! Don't beat yourself up things can get better

cheshireau 26

You don't make friends with salad.. Seriously though, glad you are ok, you were just stressed and didn't masticate enough.

I almost read that as '**********'. That actually might help though.

aznpeaks 7