By Anonymous - 17/02/2016 04:04 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, after assuring my best friend that his girlfriend would never cheat on him, I came home to my brother having loud sex with my best friend's girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 711
You deserved it 2 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, now your best friend has to have loud sex with your brother, too. It's the only real means of retribution.

Comments

Try not to feel bad OP. Your brother and your friends shitty girlfriend should feel bad. Just be a good friend to your mate and be there for him in the coming days/weeks when he needs someone to lean on. Do make sure you tell him though, it's the right thing to do. Best of luck x

Sounds like your best friend was justified in having doubts about his girlfriend cheating. It shouldn't effect your relationship with him - just continue to be a good friend to him while he deals with it.

this is between the three of them and no matter who did what wrong they deserve a chance to work it out without op interfering; op, tell your brother and the girl to fess up or you will spill it to your friend. also ydi for speaking on someone elses behalf without permission. not your place. and again it does not matter what anyone did.

..because 'two wrongs dont make a right' (but three lefts do ;)

how tf does OP deserve it tell me please

"Interfering"? I'm sorry, but if somebody decides to betray/hurt someone I'm close to, like a good friend, I'm not going to cover that up and risk my friend getting even more upset by the fact that I'm looking the other way. Imho, if you're cheating on your SO, there's not much of a relationship that could be interfered with anyway.

You know what they say, a picture's worth a thousand words.