By seth7_ - 18/01/2014 07:14 - United States - Dunedin

Today, after arriving home from work I found that my dog took a dump down the air conditioning vents on the floor. Now the whole house smells so good. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 475
You deserved it 5 277

seth7_ tells us more.

In the process of training, he's a puppy though. My wife was supposed to be watching him but something came up.

Top comments

Yum. In all seriousness, open every window/door possible to let it air out and turn off the AC!

Ugh. Animals can be such animals sometimes.

Comments

Make sure you don't turn the heat on until the smell goes away >.

Why are people just expecting OP to wait for the smell to go away? How about clean out the shit from the vents?

I did end up cleaning the vents out myself. I live in Florida so there really was no need for heat or AC at the time. My dog learned his lesson and is now, as of the time I am typing this, crate trained. We actually had him trained a little while ago but I forgot to comment about it.

Is you the same person who posted a picture of your dog on Facebook with a note saying that? If so your puppy is adorable. Lols

I doubt it. This happens to tons of people.

BanAnnalee 12

Shit is never a great smell. I hope you fix it soon for you sake.

Silly dog picked a bad hiding spot for his shit.

olpally 32

That's a shitty situation. (now I need to run away from the angry mob )

Screw that, someone just shoot him in the knee, then we won't have to chase his dumbass.

C0M1C4L 9

Go clean it up and empty a bottle of febreeze there so it goes through the house

xzentra 1

Febreeze won't just mask the smell it'll get rid of it??

Are you asking this or making a statement?