By Anonymous - 05/12/2015 05:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, after about a year of keeping it a secret from my girlfriend, I told her about my foot fetish. She said "EWWWWWWWW!" and left. She's ignoring my calls and has changed her relationship status to single on Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 541
You deserved it 6 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

From someone who hates feet with a passion and will chop it off if it comes near me, I wouldn't leave someone because of that fetish. Sorry she wasn't mature enough to accept you, hopefully you will find someone that does.

There are plenty more feet in the sea!

Comments

91hayek 31

How did you tell her? If you just told her to stick her foot in your mouth, then you've just done the same to yourself.

Ive heard of way worse fetishes. js. Anyways unless you were really wierd about it like "common babe lemme jerk off on yo feet" -which it doesnt sound like you were- its her own problem.... soooo dont worry, you'll find a bitch with way finer feet than her.

I know I will definitely get down voted for my comment but I'll say it anyways: Many of you have to understand that not everyone is open minded, and perhaps OPs girlfriend is one of those people. Not everyone is the type to sit down and try to find solutions to situations in relationships. Yeah OP deserves better, and perhaps the GF was just waiting for a chance to break up with OP, which is why she could've just left so easily also.

Nyattack 14

And being closed-minded (which already kind of sucks) is an excuse to be rude because...? Not only was she not accepting of something fairly common and "softcore", she adressed it awfully. There's a difference between calmly saying "Oh, then I don't think I can do this, sorry, it really isn't a thing for me..." and running off into the wild while screaming "EWW" like a 5-year-old... The OP's ex girlfriend had no excuse to choose that second option.

Put your foot down and stand up for yourself. Everybody's got a fetish, so tell her toe put a sock in it.

What a close-minded little girl. I say girl because if she's so willing to drop your year relationship over a fetish you simply told her about, then she needs to grow up and be mature. It's okay to not like a partners fetish, or want to be involved with it. It's not okay to blow it out of proportion. Fyl for her reaction. Ydi (in a good way) because better to find her immaturity out sooner than later. At least you know, OP, and good luck with someone who can embrace you for you!

Well. At least now you won't waste your time with her. She's clearly an immature bitch lol like obviously not everyone has the same fetishes as me but I'd hope they could react like respectful adults

That's an extreme and cruel reaction to a pretty conventional fetish. You're better off without her, because someday you'll meet someone who loves your freaky foot loving self.

corky1992 33

Why would anyone pass up on free foot rubs? lol, I'm sorry.