By sleepy - 03/01/2011 02:58 - Norway

Today, after a two week holiday, I'm returning to work exhausted. I had nightmares about work every single night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 685
You deserved it 3 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have nightmares about school sometimes...

if you have a job that is so bad you have nightmares might be time to look for something alittle less stressful

Comments

kjbrown25 0
DudeImBetter 0

Two week holiday? That's dope that Norway has a two week holiday. It's probably a party holiday too since you came back so exhausted. Sucks that you now have work tho.

talb1 7

Dude, you know that America isn't the only country that celebrates Christmas right?

lol I don't think he's traveled much. I'm guessing op works as a mailman

What you two idiots failed to realize is that #27 is talking about the OP has a job that gives a two week holiday break. That's unusual, unless it's vacation time. I have yet to see a company give workers two weeks holiday break. You either take one or two days off for thanksgiving, Christmas, new year, etc. Some jobs you have to pick which holiday you want to take off, because you have to work during one of the holidays.

octinate 17

because of the bank holidays I got the whiole week off for Xmas (I'm in England) but I think he meant two week holiday as in 2 week vacation..in England and places we call "vacation" a "holiday"

I have nightmares about school sometimes...

BahahahLOL 0

I'm gonna pummel you when school starts... DWEEB!

I have nightmares about polemon and that tanned guy

if you have a job that is so bad you have nightmares might be time to look for something alittle less stressful

Like a homeless person! thats what they should do. get hired a homeless person. BOOM, problem solved!

No home but freezing weather. No food. At mercy of everyone on the streets. Just like a video game, except without the game or enjoyability.

A sure sign you need to quit. No job is worth all that stress.

mintcar 9

Do you strip for a living? Because there's really nothing to be afraid of. XD

JuuuusssstFML 0

umm I think it's time for a new job

danii1996 0

people shud do wat they love doin something ther good at it ...that way u avoid nightmares

octinate 17

what if they love / are good at pogo sticks?

helloletsgo 0

The things most people wish they could do for a living is usually really competitive and stressful to get into or you don't get paid unless you're ridiculously good at it. From my experience anyway.

blondeandhot 0