By dasnich - 05/02/2012 03:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, after a twelve week dry spell followed by an eight week one, I decided to take a bit more initiative at seducing my girlfriend. Not only was she "not in the mood" again, but she offered me Trident Layers gum instead. She apparently thought that it was a fair trade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 787
You deserved it 5 398

Same thing different taste

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

Nobody ever gives me trident layers...*sniffle*

Don't worry. I never get them either. I would give you Trident Layers GoW Chick.

breeY0 7

i never after reading this everyone was gunna comment about the commercial ha

ballshardnigMC 2

Who wouldnt give her trident layers and more ;)

iAmScrubs 19

I don't know man. It's two flavors of gum in one piece. There's not much else in the world better than that.

Michael_92 20

Yea I could name about a million things better. Haha

Maybe you should actually talk to her, instead of trying so hard to seduce her.

Ahah love your profile comment same with me

Getting payed it tridents layers would suck id throw it back and say give me some real cash

riotmaker147 0

haha I too check this out for the intimacy ones:D

Thelnternet 7

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Michael_92 20

This is the best comment "the internet" could come up with....what a shame.

AhmandahAnarchy 5

maybe shes secretly pregnant o.O

21- After twelve weeks, surely he could tell if she was pregnant.

21- After twelve weeks, surely he could tell if she was pregnant

20 weeks. 12 weeks followed by 8 weeks. I don't know why the OP didn't just say 20 weeks....

sierra142 19

not necessarily.... most women don't start to look pregnant until about 20 weeks.

desireev 17

That could, very well, be what's going on, in my opinion. When I was pregnant, I lost interest in everything. I loved my man, and still do. I lost interest in sex, doing things together, etc.. That could be a possibility! And all women are different. Every woman starts to show at different times. I didn't start showing until I was 29 weeks along. (Just over 7 months.) OPs significant other could be pregnant.

Good point. Serria and Desiree. I was just stating from my POV that most women I know start showing round then, plus there are signs, not just the showing of them being pregnant. But hey, nobody knew my mother was pregnant with me till the day I was born. They thought she was just becoming obese.

desireev 17

149- There is a HUGE lack of communication between OP and his SO. Therefore, she could be having signs if pregnancy but she just isn't telling him. Either way, they need to sit down and have a serious talk FAST! Because, if they don't, their relationship is going to fall apart.

loller27 6
braddah112233 1

Maybe she just doesn't want your limousine parking in her garage?

Just break up with her, shes obviously sick of your performance.

Relationships arent always just about sex.

OhLohd111 11

It makes me sad when guys (and girls) think that not having sex is a valid reason for dumping someone. Yes, sex is enjoyable and can help a relationship, but it's not a crutch. Talking things through usually clears things up quickly.