By wetandnaked - 09/07/2012 07:06 - United States - San Bernardino

Today, after a particularly difficult late night workout at the gym, I decided to shower in the locker room. I must have passed out, because I later woke up naked, surrounded by police after someone called to report a dead body in the shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 628
You deserved it 3 270

wetandnaked tells us more.

OP here: Doctor says it's most likely due to the low blood pressure I didn't know I had prior to that visit. He suggested I include more salt in my diet, and that's about it. Also, I woke up with a towel draped over me, I'm definitely female, and no, the soap didn't smell like chloroform hahaha.

Top comments

Damn glad you're ok and didn't get raped or a concussion.

Comments

Sounds like a "Quagmire" moment: "Dear diary - jackpot!"

fat_bastard_607 0

Yeah... moron. And the orgy was pretty nice actually. 7 out of 10 I'd say.

Did you at least remember to wash under your armpits... Would have helped since the stench might have indicated you were dead.

That is honestly just a very rude and unnecessary comment. Kindly shut up next time.

perdix 29

#17, I agree with #42 that your comment was way out of line. If you had mentioned douching instead, it would have been hilarious! I remember learning in 8th-grade French what their word for "shower" is. I could not stop laughing and the teacher taught me what a "trou de cul" is.

Rofl. That person is an idiot for not knowing how to check for a pulse or breathing.

mykalt18 2

Maybe they just were scared by the idea of touching a dead person.

Or it might have had something to do with her being naked? xD

citymayer 7

Naked person passed out on floor of shower = dead in quite a few people's minds.

Well in a gymn shower it seems only logical to assume the person is passed out, probably from over exertion or something, rather than dead.

You also dont want to be caught crouched down next to a naked person on the floor of a shower...innocent or not..it never looks right.

challan 19

Dude, you so laid in pee and probably will wake up with athletes foot all over your body. Nasty!!

Could have been all the harsh chemicals they use to clean those places, or a more serious underlying medical condition. Not as likely as eating improperly before exerting yourself like that, gotta put gas in the car of you're gonna drive it!

Sooner5oh 3

That's the greatest thing I've heard today! that's why they say work out with a partner. Get better

33- They say work out with a partner so if you pass out naked in the shower, they'll.....catch you? :) You must have one fantastic, dedicated gym buddy. ;P

Wow, I hope it never happens to me. Post again if you turn up pregnant or begin to remember all of what happened. FYL.

Well, unless you woke up with a very sore coochie and jaw with a bunch of smiling policemen around you, it doesn't sound too bad. Go get yourself checked out!