By spilum_endalaust - 20/05/2009 13:24 - United States

Today, after a long night of cramming for an extensive Anatomy final (detailed diagrams included), I check the senior final schedule to find that Anatomy is not till tomorrow, but I take Calculus in 10 minutes. This is followed by an e-mail from my teacher saying I can exempt Anatomy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 471
You deserved it 16 334

spilum_endalaust tells us more.

spilum_endalaust 0

Hey, I did check my final schedule, I just happened to switch the time and day for Calculus and Anatomy. My fault definitely, but still not fun when you realize you're going to be late for an exam you didn't study for.

Top comments

bonafidehustler 0

#1: Then why're you bothering to comment on it?

Comments

You didn't check the schedule until the day you started finals? YDI for sure!

*sigh* could care less what you think #4 & #7, my brain isn't working quite yet this morning. At least I didn't just say "1st! har-har-har XD" like a lot of douche bags do on this site. /#7 your comment wasn't a waste?

IDKWhatHappened 0

I believe the correct phrase is "couldn't care less". Just sayin'.

I2OI3 0

OH no! I once walked into an Economics final blind - for some reason the prof decided to have the final on that day and I didn't get the memo. I hadn't studied at all but I still pulled off an A - my life f*ckin rocks!

Ouch! Sorry man. Exam fever can do that but please check next time! Hope it works out

Imawhalerider 0

at least you can make detailed doodles on your calculus test.

deaditegirl 0

How are so many people so bad at figuring out when their finals are? Am I the only one who double- and triple-checked those things when I was in school?

Sucks man, but at least calculus isnt too bad if youve paid attention the semester, you just have to remember chain rule for derivation and anti derivatives for integrals... thats at least 70% of the test right there probably... good luck

I hope you pull through. Honestly, you kind of deserve it for not checking your exam dates carefully and cramming for Anatomy, but I understand how much it sucks to walk into an exam blind. And also... it's not really much of an FML because you can't cram for a math exam, it's something you build up gradually through practice. So if you've practised calculus regularly you should be able to do the exam well even if you crammed for Anatomy all night.

uh, at least you're exempt from the anatomy final?